Chapter 39: Our next start

Aaron's POV(again)

I was at my house, playing Minecraft. Since, you know. Why not? I was working on this built.

My parents were out on a date, so I was just home alone. I heard my phone vibrate and my ring tone started to go off.

I picked up my phone. I was getting a call from Courtney.

"Hey Courtney." I said.

"Hey. Could you um, open the door?" She asked.

"You came over?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now could you get the door? It's not exactly warm out here."

"O-oh. Of course. Be right there." I said, hanging up.

I got up and opened the door.

"Hey Courtney."

"Hey. Got something important to tell you. Can I come in?"

"Oh. Yeah. Of course." I grinned.

We walked in, with me shutting the door behind us. I poured myself a glass of lemonade and sat down on the couch.

"So. What's the big news?" I asked, sipping my lemonade.

"Well, there's this race that's going on at the capital of North America! And I was wondering if maybe you wanted to do it with me."

"Hm... I guess so. I mean, I don't see why not. So, what do you do in this race?"

"Well, it's basically a race around the world with multiple teams of two."

"So, basically Total Drama World Tour, but with racing?" I asked.

"Exactly. There's a form on line the we can fill out." Courtney stated." And get this, the winner wins one million dollars!"

"Woah! There's money?!"

"Yeah! And guess what dream team is gonna win that money?!" Courtney smirked.

"Well, what are we waiting for! The sooner we fill this out, the quicker we can get our results back!"

AN:

November 2nd, 2019.

Okay. And that's the thing leading into the next book. Now two things.

One. I have a Courtney appreciation chapter planned!

Two:, does anyone have a good team name idea? I-I mean if not, that's okay I'll just come up with something but just out of curiosity.