Chapter 19: Be on the look out for a missing Cody

Aaron's POV

I was sitting down alone in loser class. Duncan was happily whistling to himself. And Heather and Alejandro sitting next to each other.

"Smiling? Whistling? This is the happiest I've ever seen you." Alejandro stated.

"What can I say? It's like all my problems were shoved out of a plane." Duncan stated.

Yep. Those 'problems' that you made for yourself. Alejandro and Heather were both denying their feelings for each other and kept saying things at the same time.

I still don't get it. I don't get how Duncan can just be completely proud of himself after what he just did.

/Aaron:" Yeah. After what just happened, I'd say my chances of winning are in the toilet. After Courntey's elimination, I lost the only vote that I could count on in this game. And the rest of the group isn't really bonding material."\

+

The plane landed and we all met up outside waiting for Chris. Chris came along and Alejandro and Duncan burst out laughing.

"Nice dress!" Duncan laughed.

"It's traditional Massai warrior gaurd. And it came with this." Chris revealed a spear.

He tossed it right at him and Duncan barely dodged.

"Woah. Watch it." Duncan stated.

"Trust me. That's the least dangerous thing that will happen to you today. Welcome to the beautiful Tamzania. Home of the Serengeti plains. And over 70 different kinds of animals. That can kill you." Chris informed us.

We then heard a bunch of tin cans making noise.

"What is that noise?"

We turned around and saw Sierra walking with Cody on her back.

"Sorry we're late." Sierra said happily.

"What's with the cans?" Chris asked.

"Oh. I didn't have time to finish the 'just married banner.' You like?" Sierra asked.

"Very walking dinner bell for lions. You Okay in there Cody?" Chris asked but got a blurred response.

"Pure poetry guy. I can see married life is treating you well."

"Due to the temporarily weakened condition of my husband. I'll play for the both of us." Sierra informed.

"Okay. Challenge time."

+

"Part 1 combines 2 of Africa's most popular sports: Socccer and Cricket. I call it: Soc-it to me! The 'me' meaning 'you' of course." Chris told us.

"Is Chef expecting a blizzard?" Heather asked. Chef was wearing a blue snow suit.

"Behold: the penalty parker. Made specifically to help people sweat out their cheating ways. Looking hot Chef. Each player must run one at a time, from the starting line to that pile of African Safou plums. Grab as many as you can carry and run back." Chris explained.
"And you'll be doing all this while your fellow competitors pummel you with soccer balls." Chris added.

"Oh, pummel by a soccer ball, how painfum." Duncan said.

Chris then hit him with a soccer ball.

"OW!" Duncan yelled.

Hm... nice shot.

"Next, take plums you brought back and whack them with a cricket bat to smash those gourds, like this." Chris demonstrated but ended up hitting Chef. "Whoever smashes their gourd open first will win a reward which will be very helpful in the next challenge. Now, positions people. Wifey, your up first." Chris told Sierra.