Chapter 15: We are shearing sheep

Aaron's POV

I was sitting next to Heather in first class. For some reason, Gwen thought it was a good idea to stay seated next to Courtney.

You know, the person who's mad at you and tried to tear you from limb through limb some days ago. I decided to just enjoy the chocolate chip cookies.

"Cookie?" Heather offered.

Gwen grinned, and was going to take it but Courtney snatched it and crushed it into pieces and narrowed her eyes at Gwen.

/Courtney:"I am so ready to push Gwen out the door at 30,000 feet. Uh, we have got to lose the next challenge. Aaron and Sierra will vote with me. But it'll take 4 votes to make sure their isn't a tie. For some reason, Cody still can't see the evil seeping from Gwen's poorly moisturized skin. So that leaves *heavily sighs* Heather"\

Sometime later, Courtney and Heather left out of first class. I'm honestly just tired of this whole Gwuncan situation. I just want to help Courtney get over that poorly built relationship and move on to someone new.

Duncan's POV

Me and the guys were in loser class discussing strategy.

"Ugh. Loser class again. Pathetic. Men, we must rise from the ashes and ignite the fires of victory." Alejandro told us.

"I'm all for starting fires." I stated.

"The Amazons are only powerful because they have Courtney, Heather, and Aaron. We need to break them apart. But how?" Alejandro pondered.

"Oo! Oo! Act like you're crushing on Heather and she'll go home same as Bridgette and Leshawna." Owen suggested.

"Bridgette and Leshawna? I thought I was the only guy who snagged double gold at the babe Olympics." I stated.

"Yes I was truly find of both. Sadly the fates were against us. I suppose I could attempt false seduction. But it goes against a gentleman's code." Alejandro stated.

"There's a code for that crud?" I commented.

"And if I seduce Heather. Courtney and Aaron would remain unaffected. If only we could weaken all three at once." Alejandro stated.

This gave me an idea.

"Pfft. Easy. Heather's kinda into you, right. And Aaron's been falling for Courtney since season one. So seduce Courtney." I suggested.

"Of course. If I flirt with Courtney, it would  distract all three of them from the game at hand. And Courtney and Aaron will surely vote off Heather. Brilliant idea Duncan." Alejandro stated as I pridefully nodded.

Aaron's POV

It doesn't even feel like I'm apart of a team anymore. Once again, Duncan ruins everything. As always. I heavily sighed and took a sip of my lemonade.

"Attention passengers, please move to the common area to prep for landing." Chris told us.

We got to the common area. Courtney was glaring at Gwen. Alejandro approached Courtney.

"Courtney. We need to talk." Alejandro told her.

"Um. Whatever Duncan said about me. It isn't true" Courtney stated.

"Believe me. I never listened to a word he says. In fact I tried to vote him off."

"Really?"

"Any man who cannot proceed your true worth is a fool. What I wouldn't give for a chance to- no. Forgive me. I have said too much."