Chapter 11: Gwuncan begins

Aaron's POV

Both teams were sitting in loser class. We should be consider ourselves lucky. If it wasn't for DJ's last minute loss, we would've lost one of our Amazons.

"Why are we in loser class? We won last time. Or didn't lose anyway." Heather crossed her arms.

"Chris said he needed first class for a secret special guess and what Chris needs-"

"Chris takes from us." Heather finished.

Courtney walked over and sat directly on Gwen's hand.

"Ah! Sunburn! Ow!" Gwen screeched and started blowing air on her hand.

"Oops. Sorry. How do you end up with sunburn on just one hand?" Courtney asked.

"Ugh! I don't know."

"Be right back." Courtney got up.

Courtney came back with a bucket with some sort of bubbly white substance.

"Here. Soak your hand in this." Courtney suggested.

"What is it?" Gwen asked.

"It'll cool the burn. It's a special mix of green tea and bird guano." Courtney explained as Gwen put her hand in the mixture.

"Ahh. Wait guano. Isn't that-"

"A nicey nice name for poop?" Heather stated as Gwen took her hand out.

"Ew! Ow!"

"Poop that's full of healing ingredients. I learned how to make it at CIT first-aid weekend. It's gross, but it helps right?" Courtney asked.

"Yes. Well, thanks for being nice-ish." Gwen thanked.

"Bonding over poop juice? Ugh! Is there anyone sane left around here?" Heather asked.

I rolled my eyes at her remark.

"This is a good thing. This bonding will make Team Amazon stronger than ever before" I grinned." A healthy relationship with your teamates is a step in the right direction."

/Aaron:" I guess this is a good thing. If Courtney and Gwen actually become friends, this means that whenever Gwen's around Duncan, we can trust her not to do anything with him. I'm starting to like this team a bit more."\

Chris started an announcement on the loud speaker.

"Attention helpless competitors. We've been denied permission to land. So you're gonna have to jump." Chris annouced as we all complained." And Chef may have miscounted parachutes. So you might wanna light a pepper under your butts and grab one before they're gone."

+

Me and the Amazons got a parachute and dove out of the plane and landed perfectly.

"Oh! London! Did you know queen Mary the second got engaged when she was only 15?" Sierra informed us.

"I actually didn't know that. Nice info." I pointed.

We all got on the bus. With me stuck sitting next to Heather. And Gwen and Courtney sitting together behind us.

"Wait? Where's Alejandro?" Heather asked.

"Yes. Where is he? The answer in a sec. But first, GUN IT CHEF!" Chris Yelled as Chef started driving the bus.

Chris grabbed a mic and started explaining today's challenge to us.

"London, home to loads of wicked stuff. Big Ben, the London eye, the sandwich stuffed with French fries known as the Chip Buddy."