Chapter 1

Rosie's P.O.V.

I walked into last period dragging my feet. This was my least favorite class and not because of the teacher or the subject. It was because of Jack Gilinsky. I hate him with every fiber of my body. He hates me just as much. He was the schools man whore douche. It was disgusting the way he treated the girls at my school, yet they all loved him. It made me want to puke in mouth. I sat in my seat waiting for class to start and all I could hear was Jack and this girl talking and laughing. Barf. The bell finally rung making everybody go silent.

"Alright class as you know spring break is just around the corner and not to far after that is summer!" He smiled and making the class get filled with excitement. "So that means it's time for our end of the year English project!" This turned our excitements into groans.

" Oh come on its not that bad... Anyway I have picked your partners. Who I picked is who I feel will succeed in the project together therefore no one is allowed to change partners and that is final!" His words made my stomach turn. I sat with my fingers crossed praying I wouldn't have Jack as a partner.

"Jack J. and Victoria B.

Sammy W. and Eric F.

Alexis L. and Lauren G.

Molly E. and Marissa L.

Rosie A. and Jack G." My heart dropped as I heard our names together making me zone out as he read off the rest of the list. I mentally groaned. This is going to be the worst time of my life. I looked back at Jack who was already starring at me smirking. We made eye contact and he winked causing me to roll my eyes. It felts like hours before Mr. Edwards stopped talking.

"Alright go ahead and get with your partners before the bell rings and figure out what you're going to do and how you're going to execute the idea!" He smiled.

I felt a desk be pulled up next to mine. I was not prepared for this at all. I don't even see how Mr. Edwards would even think we would benefit off each other. This is not the way I wanted to end my year or spend my time.

"Soo partner what are we gonna do for this?" He asked as I starred at him.

"I have no idea.. " I breathed.

"Alright well then will meet at my house to brainstorm." He said

"Hell no."

"Oh my god stop being a stuck bitch Rosie." He said with attitude.

"What the fuck ever. What time?" I asked

"6" He said as the bell rung dismissing us from class.

________________________________________________________

(A/N) The next chapter will be at Jack's so stay tuned lmao