CHAPTER 10

Rosie's P.O.V.
I could feel the bags under my tired eyes as trudged through the cafeteria trying to find Mia. I finally find her sitting with Sammy.
"Hey." I say and take a seat next to her
"Somebody looks like they had a long night.." she laugh
"Shut up!" I say rolling my eyes playfully
I feel somebody sit down next to me and I turn to see Nate. He smiles at me and gives me a quick peck on the cheek. I feel a huge rush of guilt run over me thinking about how I was just kissing Jack last night.
"Aren't you two just the cutest?" Sammy smirks as I roll my eyes and giggle.
I started talking to Mia about my project plans with Jack while the boys had a conversation about random stuff.
"What's up?" Nate says to Jack and Johnson as they sit down at the table.
"Not much ready to get out this bitch.." Johnson laughs and Jack just stays silent looking between me and Nate.
"Let's ditch then after lunch?" Sammy ask kind of as a question
"I'm down" Nate says
"Hell yeah!" Johnson chimes in
"Why not?" Jack replies
"Ladies?" Sammy ask
"I never ditched before but okay why not?" Mia laughs and then they all turn their attention to me waiting for answer.
"Umm I don't know. I have a lot of stuff to get done in my classes.."
"Oh come on!" Mia says
"Don't be such a stick in the mud." Jack laughs causing me to be annoyed.
"Fine" I say crossing my arms and Mia squeals with joy
"What are we going to do?" Mia ask
"I don't know go to see a movie? Beach? Mall? My house my parents aren't home!" Jack smirks
"Let's go to your house I need a smoke session!" Nate laughs
We all agree to go to Jacks house and stomach is knots about skipping classes but I want to prove I'm not a stick in the mud. I actually know I'm not I don't know why I let Jacks comments get to me so much. The bell rings dismissing lunch and we put our plan into action. I grab all my stuff out of my locker and slip out the side door on the east entrance. I make it to my car with no problem. Seconds later Mia was sliding in my passenger seat smiling.
"I can't believe we just did that!" She laughs
I laugh at how nervous Mia was. Neither her nor I were used to doing stuff like this. Mostly because our parents would kill us. We pulled up to Jacks and parked everyone else was already there. We entered his house and ran up to his room to join everybody. The room was filled with smoke as the guys passed around a joint.
"Aren't you worried your moms gonna smell this?" Sammy asked Jack
"Nah they're not suppose to be back until tomorrow it should be aired out by then" he smirked
I took a seat next to Nate and he placed his hand on my thigh giving me another small peck on the cheek causing me to smile.
"Hey Nate wanna get down on some COD?" Jack ask
I turn and give Jack a death glare because he did that on purpose. In return he just smiles and winks at me.
"Hell yeah I'm down!" He says and gives me a small peck on the lips this time before going and sitting next to Jack to play the game.
I join in on Mia and Johnson conversation. I was actually kind of bored. I could have just stayed in school and been bored there. After a couple hours of sitting around and talking Nate gets up to leave for work.
"I'll walk you out." I say
I walk Nate to his car and give him a hug.
"I wanna see you this weekend." He smiles
"Okay." I smile back
"Like just me and you."
"I'm down for that." I say smiling
"Good." He says before giving me a small peck on the lips and getting in his car to leave.
I walk back up the stairs and rejoin everybody. Johnson and Jack were passing around another joint. I could tell they were really freaking high.
"Hey Sammy is gonna give me a ride home! I have some things to do before my mom gets home!" Mia says to me
"Hey can you give me a ride to?" Johnson ask as Sammy nods and they all say goodbye taking off down the stairs and somehow I'm left here with Jack.
"Well I guess I should leave too." I say
"Or you could stay and watch a movie with me?" He ask. I contemplate it for a little bit.
"Come on it's just a movie!" He laughs
"Okay." I say and crawl into his bed laying with a huge space in between us.
After what felt like forever Jack finally picked a movie for us to watch. He chose Pineapple Express. I have only seen this movie once and for what I remember it was hilarious. I was laughing within the first 30 minutes of the movie. I can feel Jacks eyes on me as I laugh.
"What are you starring at?" I laugh
"Nothing." He smirks and I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the movie.
I can feel Jack moving closer to me and when I turn to look at him our faces are once again inches away from each other. This has to stop happening. Jack closed the gap between us and smashed his lips onto mine. I couldn't help but kiss back his lips are just to soft. Jack moved on top of me and spread my legs open so he could be between them. My hand instantly reached for his hair tugging on it causing him to moan. Jack broke the kiss only to connect his lips with my neck. I felt him start to suck and I tried to move away so it wouldn't leave a mark. Thankfully I did and he moved down. He tugged at my shirt and I gracefully lifted my arms up allowing him to take it off me. I returned the favor and pulled off his. Jack reconnected our lips as he started to grind into me causing me to moan loudly. He slowly started to take my leggings off tapping my hips trying make me lift up. I hesitated for a minute waiting for a phone call to interrupt us as usual but all that could be heard was the sounds of the movie.
"Relax. I just want to taste you. Nothing else." Jack said seductively and I nodded lifting my hips off enough for him to take them off.
Jack started by kissing my neck and slowly making his way down my stomach causing a tingle sensation to go all through out my body. I gasped as Jacks tongue finally touched my sensitive area. Jack wrapped his arms around my legs not allowing me to move away from him. Feeling Jacks tongue on my clit was something I couldn't even put into words. The overwhelming sensation was taking over my body. How have I never done this before? I felt jack slowing release one of my legs and slip one of his fingers in me. I arched my back while gasping. Jack slowly started to pump his fingers in and out of me while his tongue did it's magic. I started feeling pressure in my stomach and before I knew it was in pure ecstasy. My breathing was rapid and I couldn't believe the sensation I felt. Jack laid down next to me and I felt I should return the favor.
"Can I return the favor?" I ask
"Really?" He ask with one of his eyebrows arched
"Why not?" I ask
"Okay"
Jack pulled down his pants and revealed his huge erection. I placed my hand on it, kind of unsure of what to do. He understood and placed his hand on mine and started to pump. He slowly pushed my head down and I put my mouth on it. I could taste a little bit of saltiness as I started. I moved my hand up and down with my mouth slowly.
"Fuck Rosie just like that.." I swirled my tongue a little around the top of his penis and he moaned even louder.
I started to increase my speed and even tried putting what I could of him all the way in mouth. Jack grabbed my hair and started to pull as he moaned. I felt Jack twitch in my mouth and two seconds later I felt the sticky substance touch my tongue and the back of my throat. I swallowed it with a slight gag. It didn't taste great but it was not as bad as I was expecting. I was about to reach for my shirt but before I could Jack was kissing me. I parted from it and laid my head on his chest and he put a new movie on. I wasn't sure of the time but my eyes were becoming unbelievably heavy.
—————————
(A/N) I need to go through and edit the last couple chapters! But thanks for the reads and votes guys! :) please share and vote more :)