CHAPTER 26

Rosie's P.O.V.
Jacks hand rested on my thigh as he quietly drove me home after we had breakfast with his family. It was actually a good time and we laughed and joked with each other. I was thankful his parents didn't make it awkward or ask if we were dating. My mood would have turned sour only because I didn't know what me and Jack are. He just admitted he actually liked me more than as a friend. I couldn't believe what my ears had heard and Jack may have said it before but nothing felt more real then when he told me this morning.
I sat and pondered my thought as we drove and I couldn't stop thinking about Jack and he was literally right next to me singing sweetly. I was scared to ask him what we were and I'm not sure I wanted to know. I feel that every time we get close to actually being together something bad comes and ruins it. So maybe the longer I avoid asking it the longer time I have to spend with Jack.
I managed to let my thoughts ease as we pulled up to my house.
"Thanks for the ride Jack." I smile and get ready to exit the vehicle
"What I don't get a goodbye kiss?" His question makes my heart flutter and cheeks flush.
I turn towards Jacks and slowly lean in giving him a sweet kiss on the lips as I pull away Jack pulls me in for another one except making this one last a little longer. I stare at Jack for a little as we pull apart.
"I'll pick you up for dinner at 6. Wear something nice." He winks and I nodded exiting the car.
————————————————
I stood looking in the mirror doing my last minute touches to my look. I was extremely nervous about going on this date or dinner I guess with Jack? Was this considered a date? I was pulled from my thoughts as Jack honked from my driveway. My stomach felt like it was tied in knots as I got into Jacks car.
"Wow... you look great." Jack smiled as I looked him up down. He was dressed nicer then I've ever seen him dressed and freshly shaved. His cologne radiated off his body and filled my nostrils with the amazing smell.
"You don't looks to bad yourself either.." I smile and Jack leans in and gives me a sweet peck on the lips.
Jack handed me the aux cord and I played music as we started on our way to whatever restaurant he was taking me to. We both sang along quietly to the music playing. Jack rested his hand on my thigh and it send chills up my whole body. I finally took my focus off Jacks hand and looked up to realized we missed the exit in town where all the food was.
"Jack you know you missed the exit right?" I asked
"We're going somewhere else." He smiled at me and I nodded giving a small smile back. We had been in the car for almost an hour and my thoughts started to get the best of me. Why are we going so far out of town to get dinner? Was he embarrassed of me? Did he not want anybody to see us together? Why else would he bring me out this far. I started to regret every single thing I felt this morning. His words this morning were just another way of wrapping me around his finger. He only wants me to fuck with him and no one else while I bet he's doing a lot of things with other girls. My thoughts started to make me sick to my stomach. We finally put up to this authentic Italian restaurant and it was truly beautiful. Jack grabbed my hand and lead me to the door and held it open for me.
"Table reserved for two for Gilinsky." He said to the hostess who was looking down
"Jack!! So nice to see you!" He smiled with excitement.
"Let's get you seated! Inside or outside table?" He asked and Jack looked at me for an answer as I just shrugged.
"Outside." He said
"Great follow me this way!" The hostess said "Emily will be your server tonight and I'll let the big guy know you're here! He'll be happy to see you!" He said as he took off back inside the restaurant.
I was curious on who the big guy was. I sat quietly looking at my menu still with a uneasy stomach.
"Whats wr-" Jack went to speak
"JACCK!!" A older Italian man walks out smiling towards us.
Jack got up and gave the man a very big hug. As they laughed and joked with each other for a minute.
"And who is this?" The Italian man shouted "it's about time to you brought a girl here!" He laughs
"This is Rosie." I politely stick my hand out and he firmly grips it and kisses causing me to blush.
"It's so nice to meet you! You're so beautiful maybe a little to beautiful for this one." He says causing himself to laugh and nodge Jack with his arm.
"Well thank you." I blush
"I'm Tony by the way! Welcome to my restaurant! I'll make sure you guys get the perfect meal!" He laughs taking our menus and walk off towards the kitchen.
The uneasy feeling in my stomach faded away completely. I realized how much I was over thinking this date or whatever it was. He took me somewhere special that he's never brought a girl before. That means he's never even brought Madison here before. I noticed Jack starring at me with a smirk on his face and it sent chills down my spine.
"What are you smirking at?" I ask
"Nothing you're just so beautiful." He says making me blush.
"Shut up.." I lightly giggle as Jack puts his hand to his chest as if my words shot him in the chest.
The rest of dinner went as wonderful as I could imagine. The food was so incredible and put me into what felt like a food coma. The ride home was filled with Jacks jokes and my laughter. I didn't want tonight to end. Jack and I stood on my front porch about to goodnight when he pulled me in by my face to kiss me. The kids lasted what felt like forever.
"Goodnight Jack." I say about to walk into my house
"Wait Rosie!" Jack says
"Yes."
"You know prom is in less then a week I think? Would you maybe wan-?"
"Yes. I would love to go with you." I say interrupting Jack without hesitation
"Thank god." He said grabbing my face and giving me one more peck on the lips.
"Goodnight Rosie." He smiled
———————————
(A/N) I'm so sorry this update took so long! So much has been going on! But the next chapters are so I have some big stuff planned :) please don't forget to vote :) xx