CHAPTER 16

Rosie's P.O.V.
I walked around Miami trying to find the bar that everybody could possibly be at but nobody told me the name of it. I checked my purse and made sure I had my fake ID to get if I did find it. I was about to give up on finding them when finally I saw a bar with an outside deck and there stood Jack laughing. I walked a little faster but quickly stopped in my tracks when I noticed who he was laughing with. I'm not sure who exactly she was but she was absolutely beautiful and he looked happy for the first time in awhile. I did not want to ruin his time here and bum rush him with my problems so I slowly turned around and decided to do my own thing. For a second I thought I heard him call my name but it must of been my imagination. I didn't know how to feel right now. I thought Nate actually liked me and wanted to be with me. What if I had decide to have sex with him? Would he have left me high a dry? Would he have told the whole school? Would he have gloated about taking the virgins virginity? I honestly didn't want to know the answers to my questions because I'm pretty sure I already knew what he would of done and it made feel sick. I wanted to forget today and I wanted to drink my feelings away. I found a bar that had a decent crowd of people and headed inside. I took a seat at the bar stool ready to drown my sorrows.
"Can I have vodka and cranberry? & two shots of the strongest stuff you have!" I say to the bartender
"Can I see some ID please?" He ask and I take my fake out and flash my best smile. He stares at the ID then back at me and finally hands it back to me and starts making my drink.
"Here you go" he says with two extra shots in front of me
"I only ordered two." I say
"I figured you didn't want to take them alone." He smiles and I smile back.
I can't even tell you how many drinks and shots I've had but I felt amazing. I don't even know where I got the courage but next thing I knew I was dancing on the bar. The crowd of people seemed to love it.

Jacks P.O.V.
I had finally seemed to be getting out of my funk that I was in. I was enjoying myself and I had even met this girl named Paisley in the bar we were at. I'm not going to lie she was very cute and had a good sense of humor. In a way she kind of reminded me of Rosie. I was laughing with Paisley when I noticed a girl walking away from the bar who looked exactly like Rosie but was all by herself and no Nate. I called her name but she never turned around. Must of just been a coincidence.
"Sorry I thought that was one of our friends here with us." I say to Paisley.
"It's okay." She smiles
Ten minutes later Nate walked in the bar alone and I was starting to think it wasn't a coincidence.
"Hey where's Rosie?" Mia asked Nate
"Not sure I'm not her keeper." Nate said with an attitude.
Everybody was staring at him in confusion. I knew something had to of gone wrong.
"NATE! You made it!" I hear a girl call out.
I see Hannah Nate's we call out and give him a huge hug and sloppy kiss. Everybody watched in shock in our group. The anger grew inside of me.
"What the hell did you do to Rosie?" I asked half yelling.
"I didn't do anything." He said
"Yeah fucking right. I know you." I said half pushing Nate.
"Fuck you" Nate said.
I was about to lunge at Nate before Sammy held me back. I was so irritated that I pushed Sammy off me and walked out the bar and onto the streets. I couldn't imagine how Rosie was feeling right now and I don't even know what happened. I don't even know where she could be. I walked a few blocks before I started to hear cheers in a bar. It seemed like what ever was going on in there was a blast. I stopped in front of it and looked in. I was stunned to find Rosie dancing on the bar. Some guys looked a little too happy and like they were going touch her. The anger started to boil inside of me so I rushed in. I walked right up to the bar.
"JACCCCKKKK" Rosie yelled excitedly "come dance with me!"
"Rosie. You should get down." I say
"Maybe you shouldn't tell her what to do." A weird guy at the bar says
"Maybe you should mind your business" I say getting angry
Rosie got down off the bar and grabbed my arm.
"Let's just go." She slurs a little.
She seemed absolutely hammered and I'm glad I found her before anything horrible happened. I grab her hand and we head outside.
"Let's go to the beach!!" She says and starts dragging towards it.
" I don't know Rosie you seem like you need some food and some rest."
"Booooo! Don't be a buzz kill." I roll my eyes and follow her to the beach.
"Why are you so wasted anyway? That's not very smart to do in a city you're not from by yourself." I say
"I wanted to have some fun."  She says "how did you find me anyways?" She ask taking a seat in the sand
"Nate showed up without you. I knew something wasn't wrong. So I came looking for you." Rosie's face seemed to go a little pale at the mention of Nates name.
"I'm surprised you left that pretty girl to come find me." I knew that was Rosie.
"Why would you say that?" I ask
"Because you tried to tell me the truth and I refused to listen. Instead I believed an asshole." She shrugs "but never mind that you have a beautiful girl you just met that I'm sure you'll see again. At least I seen what kind of person Nate is. But you probably want to get to everybody. I'm gonna go back to the hotel." Rosie says and starts taking off carrying her shoes without even giving me a chance to speak.
"Rosie! Slow down!" I say catching up to her "Why are you walking away?"
"Because I don't want to ruin your spring break with my problems. Go have fun with everybody else. I'll make my own fun." She tried smiling
"Why do you think you're ruining my break?" I ask "Rosie I'd rather spend my break with you."
That's when I kissed her.