CHAPTER 4

Rosie's P.O.V.

It was 3:10 and I was late getting to Jack's house. I sighed loudly. I know Jack is gonna do nothing but bitch about me being late. I pulled up in front of his house no one was home except Jack. Great... I walked up to the door and before I had a chance to knock a pissed off Jack opened up the door.

"You're late.." He said with a shitty tone.

"Yeah.. but I'm here now so lets get started ass." I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes at me and motioned for me to follow him to his bedroom. I sat down at his desk and Jack sat next to me.

"Okay lets start with the poster design." I said

We worked together for awhile actually getting along for once. Jack had some really good ideas with the poster. He's very artistic. 

"This color blue for the poster?" I asked pointing to a light blue. 

"No I think we should do this teal color.." He said brushing his hand against mine. I quickly pulled away

"Just cause my hand touches yours on accident doesn't mean you have to be a bitch and pull yours away. I'm not gonna fucking bite you... I mean unless you want me to.." Jack said looking straight into my eyes and  for some reason I could not find the will power to look away.

"You're disgusting.." I finally choked up

"Yeah, maybe but you secretly like it.." Jack's words made me tense up. He put his hand on my inner thigh. It sent chills up my spine. 

"What are you doing?" I asked 

"Trying to give you what you've never had.." He said moving his hand up.

"I'm not gonna be one of those girls who gives you whatever you want.. Hell no" I said pushing his hand away. I seen the fire in his eyes as the words left my mouth. 

Without hesitation Jack smashed his lips into mine. His lips were so soft and they felt better on mine then I would have ever imagined. An almost silent moan left my lips and I could tell it drove Jack crazy. He groaned and picked me up setting me on his bed. He slowly let his hand slid down to the inside of my leggings. He slowed started to rub my clit making me moan once again. Jack's lips left mine and traveled down my neck. I soon felt him slip a finger inside making me arch my back in pleasure.

"Damn Rosie you're so tight" He said in between kisses.

He started to increase his speed and slipped another finger inside me. I gasped. I couldn't believe the pleasure I was feeling. I've never done this with anyone and here I was doing it with Jack fucking Gilinsky. I started to feel my stomach tighten and before I knew it I released on to Jack's fingers. Jack chuckled taking his fingers out and slipping them into his mouth. 

"I told you I could show you what one feels like" He smirked satisfied with himself. "With how fast I just made you cum with my fingers I could only imagine how fast I could with my dick" He chuckled

"Shut up.." I said getting up and collecting my things and putting them in my backpack.

"Already back to being feisty I see..." He laughed. Jack's phone started to ring like crazy

"Madison baby whats up? Yeah I miss you too.." He said avoiding eye contact with me.

"You're fucking disgusting.." I said only loud enough for Jack to hear.

I grabbed my stuff and rushed down the stairs. I felt disgusted and embarrassed. How did I let this happen? I should have pushed Jack off me when he kissed me. Now he's up there talking on the phone with some poor girl who doesn't even know he was fingering me 20 seconds before. I was into my thoughts I didn't even see someone walking up to Jack's front door. I accidentally bumped into them.

"Oh my I'm so sorry.." I said trailing off as I starred directly into Nate's eyes.

"It's no biggie little mama." He chuckled with a beautiful smile on his face. "Your names Rosie right?" He asked

"Yeah.. Nate right?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah. I didn't know you were friends with Jack?" He asked

"Were just English partners.. we were working on our project! Anyways it was nice talking to you I gotta get going" I smiled and headed towards my car.

"Aye hold up ma!" He said

"Yeah?" I said as the nerves in my stomach were building.

"Sammy Wilk is having a party tonight.. You should come.. Bring a friend if you want.. Unless its guy then don't bring him.." He smirked

"Yeah sure I'll be there.." I smiled

"Cool see ya later.." He smiled heading into Jack's house

When I entered my car I started to freak out a little. Oh my god Nate invited me to party! Not only did he invite me but he told me not to bring a guy. The butterflies in my stomach were going a 100 miles an hour. I immediately called Mia and told her to come over we had a party to get ready for.. Tonight was going to be a great night.