CHAPTER 32

Rosie's P.O.V.
I stood in line at graduation with my stomach doing cartwheels I was next and I a terrible phobia of falling face first in front of everybody.
"Rosie Andrews" I smiled and cautiously watched my feet as I walked across the stage receiving my diploma.
I could hear my parents cheering from the stands and I could hear Mia whistling. I felt relief as I sat in my seat knowing I successfully walked across the stage. The ceremony was going a little bit faster then expected as they shuffled through names.
"Jack Gilinsky"
I stared at him up on the stage his chiseled jawline and veins popping out has he smiled and grabbed his diploma. I even caught my self clapping for him. I could hear his parents excitement from the stands surprisingly  I didn't hear Madison's voice but the stands were full so it might just be muffled.
"Mia McDaniel"
I screamed and whistles as loud as I could. We've dreamt about graduation together since we were kids. I laughed as I heard Sammys voice in the crowd.
I couldn't believe we made it.
"Rosie!!" Mrs. Gilinsky smiled and walked up to my parents and myself.
"Wow you look beautiful! Congratulations! Where are you going this fall?" She asked smiling giving me a hug
"UCLA" I smile
"I'm Impressed but can't say I'm surprised! You're such a smart girl! I've missed having you around the house!" I blush
"Mom! Dad wants a photo!" Jack says closing out to his mom as he rubbed the back of his neck.
We both have each other an awkward stare and went our separate ways.
"Rosie! Beach tonight everyone will be there! Say you'll come!" Mia smiles and rugs at my arm
"Okay I'll come!" She squeals and heads off back to her family.
I can't believe in a few short months I'll be a UCLA girl.
——————————-
I strolled onto the beach where everyone was at and smiled at the site. Every single person celebrating a very important part of their life.
"Rosie!! You need a drink now!" Johnson screamed causing me to smile.
After awhile the party seemed to be a little much and I wanted some time to take in the beach while I still had it. So I trudged along the way of the trail path to sit in my spot and to watch everyone being so happy. I was staring at the ground as I broke a branch with my foot on accident.
"I can leave if you want." I hear Jack's voice as I look up to see him sitting in my spot. I stutter for a moment.
"No it's fine." I say and sit down next to him.
We sat in silence for a little bit before he finally spoke up.
"Why aren't you down celebrating with everyone?" He asks.
"I could ask you the same thing." I say.
"The one person I want to celebrate with barley even looks my way." I felt my breath hitch in my throat.
"Where's Madison?" I ask.
"Not sure. Probably at her house who knows. I honestly don't care." I turn and stare directly into Jacks eyes. "Rosie I never wanted to hurt you." He says
"Why? Jack! Why?" I ask
"Why what?"
"Why did you do that to me? Why did you embarrass me in front of the whole school? Why not just break up with me face to face? It would have hurt a lot less." I say tears brimming my eyes and I quickly stand up Incase I wanted to run away.
"I did it because I love you." Jack said cussing anger and confusion to wave over me.
"Who does something like that to someone they love?" I ask loudly
"Madisons dad was he's dog admissions at UCLA. She said if I didn't do as she said she would make sure you didn't get in. Turns out her dad is just a professor there. I broke everything off with her when I found out." A tear started to brim his eye.
"Why didn't you just tell me in the first place? Why didn't you let me decide if I cared about getting in or not? Why couldn't you just tell me so I would t be so embarrassed in front of the whole school? Why did you let her tear us apart?" I yelled
"Rosie because I love you and I didn't want you to make a bad decision."
"Well if you loved me you would have let me make the decision in my own." There was no stopping the tears as I turned walking away.
"Rosie stop!" Jack grabbed my arm turning me around and smashing his lips on mine.
I forgot what his lips felt like I also forgot how addicted I was to them. I couldn't stop wanting more but it ended and jack pulled away from me setting his forehead on mine.
"Goodbye Jack." I breath and pull away from him as tears stained his face.
I had to walk away because this was the choice that was denied from me. I might have chose different if it had been given to me the first time but this time it was mine and I chose to leave him behind.
Goodbye my first best friend. Goodbye my first love.
Goodbye Jack Gilinsky.

—————————
(A/N) I will take some time to think this through but this will most likely be the last chapter. I will continue Rosie's story in college but I'm not sure if I'm attaching it to this book or if I'm going to make a second book overall. Would love to hear feedback! Please don't forget to vote and also share with friends who might like it. Xx