CHAPTER 28

Rosie's P.O.V.
This might sound cliche but since Jack and I had sex we are inseparable. I couldn't keep my hands off him and neither could he. We were doing things I never thought I would be doing at this age. I just couldn't stop thinking about the way he made me feel in my heart and how he made my body feel. I felt a tingling sensation in pants as I thought about Jack. Unfortunately, the bell interrupted my thoughts.
I walked to Jack's car excited to be done with school for the week and even more excited because prom was tomorrow.
"Hey" Jack smiled at me as I got inside his car
"Hey" I smiled back
Jack rested his hand on my thigh as he began driving to my house. Where is hand rested it brought nothing my chills to my body. The butterflies were going insane inside my stomach. Jack slowly moved his hand up my thigh making my breath get caught in my throat. Jack's voice drew me out of my thoughts.
"You're already so wet." He smirked, "were you thinking about me before this." He chuckles and my face turned bright red. I had been caught red-handed.
"I was joking but like I've said before you face gives away everything." He says looking at me with lust in his eyes.
Jack gently pulls the car over in front of my house and with one swift motion, he unbuckled my seat belt and pulls me to straddle him. He started to kiss me so passionately it was hard for me to catch my breath. It didn't help that my hormones were all over scattered. I need him right now. That is until my mom pulled up in the driveway. I quickly got off Jack and gave him one lasts peck on the lips and exited his car. I waited as my mom unlocked our front door and let us both in.
"How was school?" She asked
"It was good nothing special," I say
"You know I'm really glad you and Jack are talking again like old times." She smiles
"Yeah, I'm happy we're friends again too." I smile and start to head up the stairs.
"Yeah if 'friends' is what you wanna call it." She burst of laughing.
My face immediately turned as red as a tomato as I shot up the stairs the rest of the way not wanting my mom to see the embarrassment on my face.

------

I was so overly excited to be going to prom today mostly because I did not think it was going to feel this special. If you would have told me a couple of years ago that I was going to my senior prom with Jack Gilinsky I would have told you that you were on drugs. Now we're here senior year prom and I am going with Jack whos technically my boyfriend? I chuckled to myself realizing Jack hasn't officially asked me but I'm not even sure we needed the title because everyone knew we were together.

"Shit!" I said as I realized I was incredibly late for my hair and makeup appointment.

I hurriedly rushed out the door and ran to my car getting in and heading straight to the salon. I sped down the roads as fast as I could. I really needed to get better at planning these things and learning how to be on time. When I arrived at the salon they told because I was forty minutes late they let two people go ahead of me. So I was stuck waiting at the salon until a stylist was free. I calmed myself down and realized I could still make this work. I texted Jack and let him know everything that was going on and told him I would just meet him at prom. He sent me a thumbs up back which I thought was weird but it could just be his nerves also.

--

"You look so beautiful my love." My mom coed with my dad in agreement as my cheeks flushed.

"Thank you, guys... I have to go through or I'm gonna be late!" I smiled and gave them a hug and kiss on the cheeks.

"Here one last thing just in case you guys do something after! But please keep in contact with us let us know if you're staying at a friends house or coming home!" My dad said handing me three hundred dollars and my surprised expression was clear because my dad rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Thanks, guys I love you!" I said smiling and taking my bag of extra clothes to my car with me.

My stomach was exploding with fireworks as I pulled up to prom. I grabbed my ticket and started to head into the building. I quickly found Mia drastically waving her hand at me from the table they were sitting at. I smiled and headed straight for them.

"Wheres Jack at?" Sammy asked

"I was running late at the salon and told him I'd meet him here! I haven't talked to him since though so I hope he's on time!" I said
"You look so good!" Mia smiled at me with her white teeth
"Thank you so do you babe!" Mia's smile faded as the words left my mouth. I was confused until I realized her attention was on something else.
I turned to see my worst nightmare before my eyes. I felt like someone had repeatedly punched me in the gut and I couldn't breath. Everybody's attention was going from Me to Madison with her arms tightly wrapped around Jack. Everything about his suit was changed it didn't even match mine anymore. The embarrassment of what was going on before everyone was slowly creeping up on me. I felt my face getting extremely hot as my heart shattered. The tears were threatening to spill at any minute. As the first test was about to drop Nate places himself right in front of me drawing my attention away from them.
"I know it's hard but don't cry. Don't let her she won. Let's dance for a second." Nate said grabbing my hand and a slow song started to play.
I felt like my soul had left my body and there was nothing left in me. I'm not even sure how my body moved with Nates. I felt like collapsing right here on the dance floor because I knew everyone was talking about me.
"You look extremely beautiful Rosie." Nate said sweetly
"Thank y-you" I stuttered not sure I even feel beautiful.
In the corner of my eye I could feel someone's eyes on me whether it be Jack or Madison they were waiting for me to fall apart. My stomach felt like at any second I could puke chuck all over the dance floor.
"I'm sorry Nate but I can't do this I'm leaving." I said taking off as fast as I could as a tear slipped out of my eye.
Greatest fucking senior prom.
——————————-
(A/N) I'm sorry this chapter took so long I hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote :)