5

"What the hell is this?" Trisha fumed the moment I stepped into the house.

I looked over at my dad who was slumped in the couch with a glass of liquor in hand. Before I could get out a single word, Trisha shoved an I Pad in my hands.

Heiress of Mitchell's Industries Caught Cheating on Husband, Alexander Grey

It was an article about Tyler and me at lunch together. It basically had a bunch of pictures of us on a walk and some snaps of us in the restaurant together.

"I don't know what you want me to do about this. It was your idea for me to go hang out with Tyler today anyways." I shoved the I Pad back into her air filled breasts that were literally popping out of her low cut top.

"I said hang out not sleep with."

"And who said I slept with him. "

"The media is you imbecile!"

"I don't know why you're mad at me when Alex is the one out and about with his ex girlfriend!"

"Alex can do whatever he wants. He's not a slut like you."

"What did you drink today? A glass of whiskey with a side of dumb bitch juice?" I snickered

"Why you-"

"Thats enough!" My dad cut Trisha off. He slammed the glass down on the table and finally looked at me.

"Charlotte Jane Mitchell. You will not speak to your mother that way." He scolded

"My what? She is not my mother!" I yelled back at him. How dare he!

"I will not tolerate that kind of language."

"You know what. I will not tolerate you people in my house. Get out! The both of you!" I screamed. "Ross!" I yelled for the guard and he came running in. "Escort these two off my property and make sure they're not allowed back without my say so." I demanded and he nodded at me.

My dad looked at me with so much anger in his eyes. I've never seen him look at me with those eyes and it scared me, but I stood my ground. I literally gave up my entire life for him. I felt bad for talking back, but if he thinks I will let him and his wife continue to disrespect me like that then he has another thing coming for him.

"I knew we should have kicked her out the moment she turned 18. Ungrateful brat" I heard Trisha mumbled. Me? Ungrateful? That bitch came into our lives and barely lifted a finger since then. Everything she ever wanted she got. She spent money like it was nothing. She shut down so many of my mother's charities.

Fucking bitch calling me ungrateful.

I stormed upstairs and slammed the door shut. I collapsed on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Oh what has my life come to.

"Come in." I said when I heard a knock at my door and in came Mrs. Grey.

"Lottie. How are you honey?" Mrs. Grey sat beside me.

I didn't know what to say. Whenever I tried opening my mouth words couldn't come out. Instead I found myself crying. Sobbing. Mrs. Grey wrapped me up into a hug and rocked me back and forth... like my mom used to do.

When I finally settled down I pulled away from her. "I didn't cheat on him I swear."

"I know honey. I know." Mrs. Grey stroked my hair. "We sprung this whole thing on you way too fast and it's clear that it's taken a toll on you. I just wanted to come here to see how you were doing. It can be quite lonely in this big house all alone."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I truly don't love your son and he doesn't love me. We could never be happy together."

"You're not happy now, but trust me you'll grow to love one another. I just want to thank you for marrying my son and helping the businesses out."

Yeah never gonna happen I thought to myself, but I just nodded at her not sure what to say.

"Well I'll leave you be." Mrs. Grey stood up and walked out of the room leaving me here all alone again.

I went downstairs and found my way to the bar. I grabbed a glass and poured myself one and quickly downed it. Another one won't hurt. And another one. And another one. I seemed to have drank one too much because I blacked out and didn't wake up till the next day.

Author's Note

Sorry this was so short! I honestly was having a little writer's block.

I hope you guys still enjoyed it tho!