19

I sat silently in the backseat uncomfortably. Partly because of the awkward silence and mainly because Ashley and Alicia was watching me through the mirror from the front seat while whispering to each other.

This went on for about 5 more minutes before I decided enough was enough.

"Alright lay it all on me." I sighed.

"When did it happen?"
"How did it happen?"
"Are you guys going to have babies?"
"Are you guys in love?"

Ashley and Alicia were drilling me with questions all at the same time, excitement evident in their voices.

"RELAX!" I tried to get them to calm down.

They both immediately shut up and looked back at me with intriguing eyes.

"Alright alright let's just wait till we get to... wait where are we going?"

"Shopping!" Alicia cheered.

"Right when we get to Rodeo, we'll talk." I chuckled.

"You heard her Ash. Step on it." Alicia said dramatically and Ash gave her a curt nod before stepping on the pedal.
***
"Alright spill!" Ashley dragged us into Louis Vuitton.

"Nothing happened." I started.

"That definitely was not nothing." Alicia teased as she looked at some scarves.

"If you guy didn't do the deed, but looked all flustered like that, then that means... 2nd base!" Ashley exclaimed as if a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Seriously Ash? Are we in middle school?" I joked and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oooh this would look so cute with that new dress you just got." Ashley showed me a cute hand bag.

"Not my style." I waved her off and went to look at other bags.

"How was he?" Alicia wiggled her brows at me.

"He's a good kisser." I fessed up.

"Then why didn't you guys you know." Alicia said suggestively.

"Because you guys happened!"

"So you admit you wanted to go further!" Ashely pointed her finger at me.

"I didn't say that!" I defended although deep
down I know that I wanted something more with Alex.

"Cmon Lottie stop being a prude." Alicia rolled her eyes at me.

"Just let it go." I said, getting annoyed now.

"I just don't see the big deal."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You don't see the big deal? How about the fact that you're asking me to sleep with a guy I have no feelings for?" Okay that was a lie. I do have feelings for him, but she didn't know that.

"Like that's stopped you before. Don't act like you're a saint." Ashley piped in.

"What's gotten into you guys today?" I was so taken back by their words. They're never like this.

"We're just so sick and tired of you getting everything you want with the snap of your fingers and now you're being so ungrateful." Ashely scoffed

Signed AwayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara