6

It was a beautiful day today. The sun was out, but it wasn't too hot. The sky was so blue. No clouds in sight.

I felt good for once actually.

I was sitting outside by the pool with my laptop working on some designs when a tall shadow appeared out of nowhere. I looked up only to face a person who was a mere stranger now considering the fact I have not seem him in a month.

"You're home." I said shutting my laptop.

"Go get dressed." He simply said before stalking off.

"Get dressed? For what?" I asked confused and followed after him.

"There's an event tonight." Alex simply said not stopping at all for me.

"What event?" I continued to follow him.

"A charity." He said before closing the door to his room.

"Hey." I yelled knocking on his door loudly. "I'm not done talking to you."

A very annoyed Alex opened the door and his dark eyes bored into mine. "What"

"You can't just expect me to be up and ready at your bidding. You just show up out of nowhere doing god knows what and just expect me to do as you say last minute? No. Absolutely not."

"Listen. Frankly I don't care what you think. We have an event to be at in a few hours so go get dressed."

"Go get dressed please." I repeated. He didn't answer me until after we had a mini stare down which I won.

"Fine. Go get dressed please." He sighed and I smiled happily walking away to my room.

I scanned my closet looking for what to where. A charity event is a big deal. He can't just spring something like this on me. I don't have anything to wear. I mean I do, but I don't. I wonder if anyone ever feels the same way as I do about clothes sometimes.

After a long time of looking I remembered that I had this beautiful royal blue dress that had a long leg split and was laced up in the back. It's part of my upcoming collection that has yet to be released yet. I just pray that no one asks me about the dress. I paired the dress with some silver stilettos.

I did a smokey eyeshadow and bronze look for my makeup and put my hair into a low bun with some pieces falling out to frame my face

After I finished, I checked the clock to see that it was already 6:23. We had to be there by 7. Quickly I went downstairs to meet Alex.

"He's already waiting in the car miss." Liz told me. I thanked her and rushed out to the car and there Alex was already waiting for me in the back seat. His driver Joe was driving us. I got in and Alex looked up at me, giving me a once over and went back to whatever was on his phone since that seemed to be more interesting than I was.