17

"Ow. Ow. Ow."

"Cassie. Please. Stay still." I said getting frustrated.

"Sorry, but it hurts!"

"Because you keep moving!"

"Hey please handle my girl with care." Alex said.

I looked over at him. He was sitting in a chair with his legs crossed. He looked bored as hell, but I could see an amused look on his face.

"Cassie." I said turning back to look at her. "The more still you stay, the more easy it'll be for me. We can finish this faster."

"Alright. I'll try." She frowned.

In about 10 minutes I finished tailoring her dress.

"Go ahead look." I told her.

She stepped off the post and went to look at the mirror.

"It looks amazing!" She squealed.

Alex went and stepped behind her. "You look gorgeous." He whispered in her ears and she turned around to give him a kiss.

I walked out of the room to give them privacy. Or that's what I told myself to hide the fact that seeing that kind of hurt.

I know I said that I wanted to be friends, but there's always a small part of me that feels some type of way. I can't describe the feeling, but it's like that gut wrenching feeling. It's like when your heart drops at the thought of something that you hate and your insides tightens.

Tonight was a showcase for Ellie Saab and of course Cassandra was walking the runway.

I was invited to the event, so Alex and me were going to make an appearance and show our support for Cassandra.

I wore a satin lavender dress that stopped mid thigh and paired it with some glittery stilettos.

Cassandra has already left ahead of us because she had to be there earlier

When Alex and me pulled up to the red carpet, we spotted her at the end of the carpet taking a bunch of photos.

Immediately when we stepped out, all eyes were on us. Photographers swarmed us and we were bombarded with questions.

Reporters were shoving their cameras and mics into our face.

I was overwhelmed with the large crowd around us and Alex could tell. His wrapped his arms around me and pulled me so I was closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around him to stable myself.

"Are you guys aware Cassandra White is here?"

"Yes she's a good friend. We're here to support her and Mr. Saab of course." Alex said. Good answer.

"So you're not here for your secret girlfriend?"

Alex didn't respond and I looked to see him slightly flustered, something that's never happened to him before.