8

"Darling, welcome" Mrs. Grey wrapped me up into a hug when she saw me.

"It's good to see you again Sarah." I genuinely meant it. She was a few of the good ones despite the fact that she took part in this arraigned marriage.

"How was the flight?" Mr. Grey asked me.

"Good thanks." I said while looking over at Alex who held his infamous stone cold look.

"Come now Tony. Let's leave the two alone." Sarah pulled her husband away from her as they ventured to another part of the house.

I looked around in awe. "Wow." I gasped. It was a beautiful mansion that was a literal glass house. The view was amazing. The house sat at the very top of the hill and overlooked all of Santorini.

"I can't believe your family has a house in Greece." I said in amazement and to my surprise, just kidding not really Alex didn't answer me and just walked off.

"You will be sleeping over here." Sarah appeared out of nowhere and dragged me up stairs to a room. When I opened the door Alex was already in there sprawled across the bed.

"Absolutely not." Alex and me said at the same time.

"Well why not?"

"I'd be much more comfortable in a separate room Sarah." I said as politely as I could.

"Nonsense. You're husband and wives. You'll share this room."

"Mother." Alex said sternly. Him and his mom participated in a staring contest and in the end his mom won.

"So it's settled. You two will sleep here."

"Wait what no I-" I was cut off by Sarah walking out and closing the door behind us. I looked at Alex and turned back around when I heard the door open again. "Don't forget. I want a lot of grand babies." Sarah winked at us before leaving again. Absolutely not. Not with him.

"You can take the couch." I said nodding over to the large sofa in the middle of the room..

"When hell freezes over." He spat at me.

"Well I'm sure you can arrange that considering you are the actual devil." I grinned.

"You take the sofa." He fought back.

"Fine you don't have to take the sofa. You can take the floor."

"You're insane. I don't have time to fight with you on this. I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed." And with that he laid back down and literally knocked out. I was exhausted too after all it was a fourteen hour flight and it was nearly 6 AM in Los Angeles.

I went to just take a shower to watch the grime of the flight off and tried to make myself comfortable on the sofa. For such a large sofa and bought by such a rich family it was sure uncomfortable. I had searched everywhere for extra blankets or pillows, but couldn't find any. So I just had to settle with using the throw pillows.

It took me forever to fall asleep. The last time I checked the time it was about 10 PM which seems early, but is about 8 AM in LA. I've been awake for more than 24 hours now. I felt myself dozing off into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning with major back pain and a sense of warmness. I peeled my eyes opened to find myself wrapped in a blanket. Strange.. I wasn't using one last night. Sarah must have came in and got me it.

I looked around to see that the bed was empty.

I slumped back onto the sofa still feeling exhausted. After gathering up enough energy I threw my hair up into a messy bun not caring about my disheveled state and headed downstairs.