26

"To the windows, to the walls!" Ashely sang.

"To the sweat dripping down my!"Alicia sang.

"BALLS!" I screamed as we ran through the streets.

We may or may not have been crazy drunk and it's only 6PM. After the hospital, we found a cool bar nearby and was there for about 2 hours. The guys weren't as drunk as we were, but they were tipsy for sure.

Ella was busy recording this whole thing, but her drunk self probably was all shaky.

Tina was the most sensible out of the five of us girls. She dedicated herself as DD to make sure we didn't get lost in a foreign country and get us home safely. It was her who insisted we make our way back because dinner time was about to start and my family was would be waiting.

Tina was like the mom of the group as she dragged us one by one to our hotel rooms. How she didn't get annoyed with all of us dangling all over her surprised me.

"Be ready in one hour." She said to Ella and Andrew as she shoved them into their room and closed the door.

We walked down a few more doors. "One hour. I'm coming to get you guys remember that." She reminded Ashley and Brandon as she pushed them into their room.

Next up was Alicia and her new boytoy Jared who I came to learn was the guy she kicked out of her apartment the night I showed up unannounced. I'm sure I left a great first impression on him that day.

"One hour. You got it?" Tina looked at us.

"One hour." I giggled. "Boop" I tapped the tip of her nose and she rolled her eyes at me before pushing me into my room and dragging her drunk husband with her.

I stumbled into the room and threw myself on top of the bed. Wow this bed is super comfortable I thought to myself.

"Let's go shower." Alex grabbed my hand, trying to pull me up.

"Noooo" I whined and pull him back, making him fall on top of me.

A smirked formed on his face. "Hello." He grinned down at me.

"Hi." Giggled. "Boop." I tapped the top of his nose.

He climbed more on top of me and straddled me with his legs, but I surprised both him and I when I flipped us over so I was straddling him now.

"Oo you're feisty." He  pulled his shirt over his head and then he pulled mine off.

His eyes roamed over my body with so much lust, but then like a light switch, his grin dropped and he pushed me off of him.

"Hey what are you doing I whined." As he got off the bed and laid on the floor. "Come back."

"I'm sorry, but my wife wouldn't appreciate it if I was cadooldling with you." He frowned.

"I am your wife." I frowned back.

"You look a lot like her. You're really beautiful, but I'm sorry. I'm taken." He shook his head and laid back down.

Maybe I was wrong about him being tipsy. Maybe he was more drunk than I was. I giggled at how silly he was.

I climbed off the bed and sat down on the floor.