30

"Cheers!" We all yelled as we clinked our shot glasses together and downed them.

"Another one!" A voice yelled out and so another shot we did.

"WOO! Best week ever!" Alexander Wang threw his arm around my shoulder as we danced.

We were jumping up and down and letting loose. We were celebrating the end of New York Fashion Week. In two days time we were all going to fly to London for London Fashion Week.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me out of the crowd. I gotta be honest, sober me would not have willingly follow the stranger.

Thank goodness it wasn't some rapist or something, but it was Alex.

"What's going on?" I giggled at a frazzled looking Alex.

"She's in labor."

I furrowed my brows. "Labor?"

I kept staring at Alex's stressed face. He raised his brows at me and suddenly light bulbs went off.

"Cassie!" I shouted. Quite loud apperantly because the people around us turned to look. "We gotta go!" I said in a more hushed tone.

"I already called for a plane. It'll be ready for take off once we get there."

He grabbed my hand and we rushed out of the crowded club where paparazzis were waiting. We ignored them as much as we could and hurried into the black SUV that was waiting for us.

"Not so fast." I groaned, starting to feel nauseous as the car zipped through the streets of New York.

"Here." Alex handed me some saltine crackers that I took eagerly.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Alex looked alarm.

"London is in a couple of days..." I said frustratedly.

What am I going to do? My head was cloudy from the alcohol and now it's starting to hurt trying to figure out what Im going to do. I can't just cancel my showcase. Fuck!

"It's okay we'll figure something out when we get there okay? Just relax for now."

I gave him a pointed look.

Alex shook his head at me. "Right knowing you, you won't relax until you figure out a plan."

We pulled up to the plane and once I got in, I immediately starting working on everything for London.

I decided I would get Alicia to run point for me. She saw everything I did for New York and was basically there for me the whole time and so was Ashley. The two together can do this. If anything they can just get me on the phone.

So I spent the next hours, putting together all the outfits and looks for the show and emailed them to Alicia. I literally left all my stuff at the hotel which is good because all my outfits that I was going to wear is there. I needed her to wear those outfits because I needed her to be photographed in some of my pieces as well. So I also emailed her the outfits and looks that I was going to wear. We're the same size so she should fit everything just fine.

I felt bad because it's a lot to take on and I didn't even ask her formally. Instead, I just sprung everything on her last minute. I hope hungover Alicia tomorrow morning doesn't kill me once she sees my texts and emails.

We arrived at the hospital at about 3 AM. Cassie has been in labor for about 6 hours now maybe.

"We're almost there. Don't worry." Alex squeezed my hand.