Out We Go

Asaili POV
As I'm driving,it's storming and it's a lot going through my head and it all started to flow out in tears.While pouring my heart out,I still don't know where I'm going so I called my favorite cousin...
FaceTime Rings....
"Hey girlyyyy"-Mia
*cries*
"What's wrong bookie"-Mia
I tried to talk but I couldn't stop crying
"Don't worry boo just tell me when you get here"-Mia
Even though I didn't have plans on staying over there,I still called because that's my baby man we tell each other everything and that's crazy because of the huge age difference (6-7 years apart).I'm glad she let me stay with her.We stayed on the phone until I got there.She stayed in some nice apartments.I knocked on the door,soaking wet from the rain.she opened the door and gave me a towel to dry off with,then showed to my room so I could take a shower.When I got out,I told her what happened and all she could do was feel bad for me.
"Stop crying baby,listen,look,u can stay here with me ok"-Mia
"No,I don't want to be a burden,it's ok"-Me
"No,don't go back there if you not gone be happy"-Mia
"Ok your right,thank you Mia"-Me
"Pssh girl don't thank me,and plus what's family for" She said with a smile and a light chuckle.
She had a nice big 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment because she stay by herself,but I guess that's bout to change.After getting fatter off popcorn and other junk and crying over love movies,we decided to finally go to sleep.we dismissed our selfs,said goodnight and went to bed.After I said my prayers,I couldn't help but think about my mom and wonder if I did the wrong thing,did I hurt her?,so many questions,and within seconds I was out like a light.