Bygones?

A month later....
Asaili POV
I've been getting messages from my ex lately.His name is Rashad,We started off as best friends and y'all know how that go.So,we tried TWICE and it didn't work cuz he was stuck on being a fuck boy.He hasn't stop blowing me up ever since.HE CRAZY,but anywayyy.It's like 9:30am,I have to go to the mall to pick up some clothes.I go to the living room to go say wassup to my cousin.As I'm walking down the hall,I smell something good.It almost smells like when my granddaddy used to cook for us.It brought back memories which brought a tear to my eye.My granddaddy past way last year 14 days before my birthday,I miss so freakin' much but he's in a better place now.
"Wassup pookie"-Me
"Waddup boo"-Mia
*sniff**sniff*
"Mmmmmm girl what you in here whipping up"Me
"Nothing special,just some. eggs,bacon,toast,grits,sausage,and pancakes"Mia
"Damn bitch all for me.Oh I feel so special" I said in a dramatic tone.
"Giiirrrllll bye don't play ya self"she said with I laugh.
"Nah but for real,it smell good in here"-Me
"Thank you stanka"-Mia
We always some type of nickname for each other.While we were eating,we where a having great conversation but I couldn't help but notice this look she had on her face,so I ask her..
"What's wrong,why you looking like that"-Me
"Girl nothing"she said with a fake smile.
I could tell she was lying.
"Hey tell truth, no secrets remember "-Me
She drops he fork and like at me.
"Auntie Lay (my mother) called me this morning"she said shyly.
"Mhmmm"I said while looking at my plate and scrambling my eggs.
"She said that she wants to meet up with you so that y'all can solve the issue at hand"-Mia
"And knowing you,you probably told her something"-Me
"Yes.and I told her that you would call her"-Mia
I sighed "Ok,I'll call her and see if she can meet somewhere cause' I got to pick up some clothes from the mall anyway" I said get up and dumping my plate.After that little conversation,Mia got a call and after the call she was all happy and stuff,but I didn't ask,oh well time to got get ready.

Past Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें