Something Isnt Right

Keem POV
I wake up to a one-sided empty bed and loud slow music."Damn"I think to my self as I think about last.Mm mm mmm,lemme go see what my baby doing anyway.The music coming from the bathroom so she must be in the shower.I think I'll join her.
"I jus my need someone to love me when it's hard to.I can trust with all my issues.Someone who is patient and consistent.I need good sex and commitment"Say sang
"Check.Check.Check.*kisses her cheek*and check"I said once I got in.She turns around lowkey covering her body like she still shy to let me see her naked.Like I didn't just see her naked a couple of hours ago.
"Good morning"she says as she pecks my lips
"Mmm why so shy?"I asked.She didn't say anything.She just looked me.I can see in her eyes that she was still shy.I don't know why though.
"It's ok"I said picking her up,putting her on the wall and kissing her.She began biting my neck.My shit been on rock since I stepped in this bitch.I slowly slid in her.
"Ahh"she moaned.Soon as I started stroking faster,she started scratching my back,biting my ear and shit.Nah I can't do this wall shit no more.I took her off the the wall.Still holding her and started pounding her her shit.
"Mmm yess"she moaned louder.
"Baby I'm bout cum..oh fuccckk!!"she screamed as she came on my dick.Once we finished,we washed each other off and got out.
"Oh baby I forgot to tell you..my sisters are coming over"she said washing her face
"Which ones?"I asked
"Monica and Sydney got off their plain today so they and Simba are coming over"-Say
"Ok"-me
"Annnddd they're sorta kinda staying the night"she said hesitantly because she know how her sisters ask round me.Basically they don't like me sorta.They've been like that since before we started dating.They said that they don't have a problem with me it's just the fact the Say's the second youngest girl.I understand shit I don't play bout mine either,so it's cool.
"Ok"-me
"Really?Just ok.."-Say
"Look,I know how it is bout family,specially one of the babies so I'm not gone trip.I understand"I said giving her a kiss
"Do they even know that we date now?"-me
"See uh about that"-Say
"Bae I'm starry to think that you want me dead"I said jokingly
"Boy bye"she said laughing and pushing me away
"Aye girl watch them hands"I said grabbing her waist before she walked away
"What's gone happen if I don't"she said daringly.I picked her up and carried her to the the bed,kissing all over her body.
*PHONE RINGS"
Damn.
"It's my sister,baby hold up"she says as she answers
"Hello"-Say
"SSSIIIISSTTTTAAAAA"-Mon
"AAHHHHHHHH"she screamed
"Aye can y'all shut all that loud shit up"-Syd
"Ugh hey nappy head"-Say
"Hey sis"Syd said smiling
"Ok we're 5 minutes away...um where the fuck are your clothes?"-Syd
"BYEEE SEE YA WHEN YOU GET HERE"Say said quickly hanging up.
"Baby,JJ want me to come get him"-me
"Yayyyy.I haven't seen my lil punkin since he was like 10"-me
"You know he hate that name right..Ou as a matter of fact,call him that when you see him just to piss him off"I said with a grin
"I was going to anyway"she walks over to me,gives me a kiss and tells me to be safe.
Later That Day...
Say POV
Today was fun.I missed my lil roaches.We went for ice cream,went to see dukes,and to the mall.I'm on my way to the store to get some snacks that they wanted.
"Mhmm yea that her thinking she all that wit a bag of chips"I heard some one say behind me
"Child please look like she ate all that and a bag of chips"another lady said laughing.I turn around and sure enough I see Bri and her friend Bianca.Oh lord.
"Ma'am is this yours"the man at the register ask
"Yes-"I was cut off when I saw that it was Rashad.Oh hell no.Let me get out this damn store.
"Yea walk to fat ass on up outa here"-Bri
"I know somebody that like this fat ass though"I said winking at her then walking away. When I got in my car,I couldn't help but notice how Bri was all in Rashad's face twirling the nasty ass gum with that hot ass breathe.Almost looked like she was flirting.That's a little strange considering but you know what, that ain't my conversation.

Past Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें