Tonights the Night

Say POV
The club was mad fun.I mean besides the thirsty ass niggas there.Oh yeah speaking of thirsty niggas.I saw Rashad.Yep.That's crazy right.He was at the club tryna fuck and get back together as always but I got that nigga straight.LaLa is driving me home now.Now that all the fun is over,I'm can't stop thinking bout Keem.Him and Dell was acting dumb strange earlier.Let Dell be part of whatever the fuck going on and he gone end up in a ditch too.
"Alright babes,we here.Now get the fuck out"LaLa said laughing
"Bitch suck my dick but for real,I had fun tonight so thank you....bitch"I said getting out
"You welcome whore"LaLa
I flicked the bird and she drove off blasting music.I don't see Keem's car so I guess he's not here so I'm jus bout to go up here,take a shower,and got to sleep.When I opened the door the light were off but candles were lit and there were rose pedals all on the floor.Something didn't feel right so I pulled out my knife.Don't let these mf be playing games cause I will shank a muthafucka.I see a tall,dark shadow come from behind the door.I was bout to stab the shit out of this nigga till I saw that it was Keem.The lights became I little bit brighter.This is so cuteeeee.
"Welcome home baby"he said walking towards me
"Oh.My.Gosh.Hakeem Bailey Williams Jr....so you think you slick huh"I said folding my arms."I have some business to handle"I said mocking him.He laughed.
"So I take it you like it and you not mad no more"he said while pecking my lips
"I love it.....but I'm still mad"-me
"Oh you are??"he said picking me up
"Mmmhhhmm"we starting kissing and he carried me to the room.We got into the room and he placed me in the bed.I looked around and saw that there were some more rose metals and candles everywhere and a bunch of clothes and shoes.
"So how you like it"-Keem
"No one has ever done anything like this for me.I love it.....and I love you"his face lit up with joy.We continued kissing and he laid me on my back.His kisses trailed down to my neck.
"Mmm"I let out a small moan.I leaned up to pull my dress off.When Keem saw my half naked body,I couldn't tell the affection behind his eyes.I can't lie I was shy.He's probably disgusted.After staring at each other for a second,he smashed his lips into mine.He started back trailing his kisses downward.The closer and closer he got to my cat,the more and more I wanted him.He started kissing my inner thighs.
"Mmm..mhm"he looked at me to get permission to remove my panties.I shook my head letting him know it was ok.I couldn't hold it no more.He removed my panties,giving me more kisses on the thighs
"Stop pllaayyiinngg"-me.He let out an evil chuckle before he put his tongue on my clit.I released a big gasp.Feeling his tongue doing all those tricks on my clit felt so good.
"Mmmm yesss"I moaned as I began to arch my back off the bed.He grabbed my thighs and kept pleasing me until I felt myself reaching my climax.
"Mmm babyyy"I said gripping the covers.I began pushing his head to get him to move.
"Baeee mmm-st-I'm bout to cumm"I moaned out but he didn't stop.He gripped my waist pulling me closer to him and kept going.
"Mmmmhhhmmm mmmm ahh Keem I'm cuminngg "I released into his mouth and he slurped and sucked up all my juices.He came back up to give me a kiss.He got up and pulled his pants and underwear off.Ummm....
"Um baby it wasn't that big when we met" I said nervously.He let out a small chuckle while putting on a condom.He slowly climbed back on top of me started back kissing me.
"You sure"-Keem.I shook my head assuring him that it was okay.He kissed me on my forehead.I guess to distract me from the heavy pressure and pain I felt in between my legs.
"Imma go slow ok"-Keem.I shook my head yes.While slowly stroking,began to kiss me.Soon after the pain turned into pleasure and I began let out small moans.
"Imma go faster Ight"-Keem
"Mmhhm ok"-me
His strokes slowly sped up and I felt my insides become tight again
"Mmm yea just like that"I said as I got closer and closer to my edge
"Don't stoop"I said as I started gripping the covers.Then,he slowed down.
"Baby what are you doingggg"I said aggravated
"What's my name"he said slowly speeding up
"Mmm"-me
"What's my name"-Keem
"Oh fuck..mmmm it's daddyyy"-me
"It's what?"-Keem
"D-Daddyyy mmm baby don't stop please don't stop"-me
"You love me?"he said kissing in my neck.I shook my head yes as I felt myself getting closer
"Say it"-Keem.He started slowing down again, giving me long strokes which caused me to arch my back and wrap my arms around his body.
"Ahhh mmm I love you babbyyy"I moaned as I felt myself release.Once we finished.He cleaned me up and then himself before we layed down and cuddled.Yo...did that really just happen.What a birthday.