Doctors

Say POV
Yo what the fuck.Where the hell am I?Looking around I see that I'm in some type room.Looks like an old ass room or something.There's an old crusty bed in here and the windows are boarded up so the building must be abandoned or something.I hear loud arguing outside the door but I can't make out the voices.Wait it's....
"Ahhh baby your wake"-Rashad
"Shad what the fuck is going.What the fuck are you doing"-me
"You don't have the right to ask no questions hoe...Hey baby"Bri said walking in.
Are they together?This must've been the shit Stacey was trying to tell me
"Damn..scraping the bottom of the pudding cup are we?"I said with a chuckle.She walked towards me and slapped me.
I laughed"You hit like a pussy"I said with some blood dripping from my mouth
"Pussy?!Oh I'll show you pussy!"she said as she walked up to me and kicked my stomach and face.
"Aye yo chill the fuck out.She's pregnant"-Rashad
"I don't give a fuck.Fuck ha and whatever the hell come outa ha"-Bri
"You so fucking stupid"-Rashad
"You eat this stupid pussy doe"-Bri
"Just go in the hall.I got this"-Rashad. They started arguing and I managed to get the metal bar that was by me. Finally the argument was over and
Bri began to walk out of the door with an attitude.
"Sorry for that baby...Let me help you up.You look uncomfortable"he said coming close to me.When he came close enough,I hit him in the face hard with bar.
"Ahh you bitch!"he screamed then slapped me hard."I got something for that"he said pulling out hand cuffs and cuffing me to the leg of the bed.
"You've always been feisty"-Rashad.I spat at him
"Oh you just want the show to start don't you.Ok let it begin"he said walking up to me unbuckling his pants
"No Rashad.Please don't do this"-I begged him while trying to fight him off
"Uh uh don't cry now.What happened to all that fire you just had.Yea that shit gone now"he said beginning to shove himself inside of me.I let out a few tears and whimpers.
"Uh..don't cry baby..Daddy's almost done"he moaned while going harder and harder.It hurt so bad.After he was done,he wiped my tears, kissed my forehead and said that he would be right back.I just laid on the floor and cried.Please Keem baby where are you?
Keem POV
"Aye one of the mules said they seen him and that turtle back bitch go in that abandoned building on 17th"-Dell
"Bet.ROLL OUT!"-me
I pray to God that my babies are okay.This nigga bout to die.
"Go in heavy.Kill everyone on sight.Save that pussy ass nigga for me.Dell you wit me"-me.We finally get there and we all hop out and ready for whatever.
Say POV
"Hey baby.I'm back but this time I brought some friends"he said pointing at the two men behind him.
"Please no"I said as they began to kick and punch me in the head and I began to cry
*BANG* *BANG*
I heard come from the hall.
*BANG* *BANG*
I heard as I watched those two guys fall on the floor with bullet holes in their heads.My sight started to fade a bit but I felt someone picking me up.
Keem POV
"Bro she dead ass hurt.Wetaking her to the hospital"-LaLa
"Just fucking drive"I said yelling.Say wasn't waking up,I couldn't get a pulse,and even worse...I don't know if my child is ok.
Two Hours Later...
"What's up Doc"-me
"She has a few broken ribs,she will need lots of rest and yes before you ask..the babies are okay"-Doc
"Thank Go-wait did you just say "babies""-me
"Yes sir,you guys are having twins.You didn't"-Doc
"No disrespect Ms.Sherly but if I knew I wouldn't have asked"-me.Ms.Sherly is a older lil lady.She helped my grandmother raise me but boy...this woman be acting slow.But then again she's old.But wait...I'm having twins.I can't believe this.Say is going to be so happy.Why the hell do I always find shit out from the damn doctors?