It Wasn't Your Fault

Keen POV
"Ms.Sherly,why hasn't she woken up yet?It's been 3 days"-me
"As I told your hardheaded ass,she has been through a lot for these past months.Now it's just up to on if she wants to wake up"-Ms.Sherly
"Are you telling me that my sister and the kids might die"Jordan said coming out of nowhere
"Oh Jordan baby I haven't seen you since your grandfather's funeral"she said rubbing his face."Listen babies I want yall to understand that God got yall.He's looking down on all of us right now.I understand everybody hurt but yall just gotta stay strong for Say and that rest of the family,ok"once she said that,she kissed our hands and walked away.Jordan gave me a weird stare.
"This shit wouldn't be happening if she wasn't wit yo ass"Jordan said full of anger.I can't even come back at dude because he's right.Bri wouldn't have tried to kill her and Rashad wouldn't have kidnapped her and only God knows what he really did to her in there.I hate to take her through it all again but I gotta know.
Say POV
"Please just take me with yall"-me
"No baby you got to much of a good life in front of you..you and them babies"Trevor said touching my stomach
"Yall just don't understand I'm tired of hurting.Since I could remember.That's all I've been through and I'm tired yall"-me
"Well you not coming with us,you gone stay and live yo life"-Grandaddy
"Pwease just go Say...for us"?y twin sisters said tearing up
"I love yall"I said hugging them tight..
"She's awake!"ma slightly yelled "Aw my baby"she said with tearing eyes rubbing my face.As everybody came in,they all either asked how I was feeling or that they are glad that I'm alive,but the last one to walk in was Keem,he looked like he hadn't slept for a while.When he came in,we just stared at each other.I don't have anything to say to anyone.
"How long was I out for"-me
"A lil minute but don't worry bout all lat,you need some rest"-Jordan
I didn't say anything.I could feel how sorry everybody felt for me.Man I hate these fucking hospitals.
"Oh your awake!,how ya feeling baby"-Ms.Sharley.I just smiled.Keem keeps staring at me.Every time I turned my head to look at him,he would turn his.I get it,I wouldn't want to look at my self either.
Keem POV
I hate seeing those bruises on my baby face.Everytime I look at her I think about what he could've did to her. I can't make direct eye contact with her either and she's not talking,just staring at the wall.It feels weird in here because no one is talking.Everybody just staring at Say.
1 Hour Later...
The fam left to go get something to eat and Say fell asleep.As I was rubbing her head,she started jumping and twitching, like she was having a nightmare
"No......Stop.....Please!.."Say mumbled
Then her eyes popped open in a panic and she took a deep breath.
"Hey,hey,hey...it's okay,I'm right here"-me.Her eyes started tearing up so she turned her head towards the window.
"Talk to me baby"I said rubbing her arm.She sorta flinched
"Please don't touch me"she said a tear running down her face
"Say bab-"-me
"Keem please..."she said as she looked me in the eyes.I know she didn't want to talk so we didn't talk.
6 Weeks Later
Say is getting released from the hospital today.No,we're still not talking,well she's not talking.I even brought booths our baby brothers up here and all she did was smile.Not saying I'm mad or nothing like that,I just want to help her.I hate seeing her like this.
"Aye bro,how everything going wit sis,yall good?"-Dell
"Yea we on the way home now"-me
"Mm,what's yall plans for the night"-Dell
"Nun much,I'm bout to go pick us up some food then head to da crib"-me
"She still ain't talking?"-Dell
"Yep"-me
"Damn well imma head to the back really quick to deal with LaLa ass.Kiss Say fa me"-Dell
"Ight night bro"-me
Dell and LaLa have been arguing alot lately bout stupid shit.Can't much bout but I just hope all is well.
We get home and I pull the food out,but Say doesn't touch one bit.
"Baby can you eat please"-me
She picked up a fork and started playing with her food while she was just staring at it.
"Listen I know your not fee-"-me
"I'm sorry"she said as a flow of tears came from her eyes
"Come ma"I said as I came closer to her "What are you sorry for? You ain't do nothing wrong"-me
"Everything that has happened was because of me and now I'm the baby,you, and even me at risk"-Say
"Babies"-me
"What?"-Say
"We're having twins"I said with a big ass smile."Listen l,what happened happened ight but you can't blame ya self for how it happened.You happy nothing to be apologizing for.You did everything right"-me
"Yea,while at the same time almost killed my children and my self"-Say
"No,no,no,no baby,you were trying to protect yall and psycho of bitch ass nigga did all that other shit and there was nothing you could've changed."-
"Ok" she said wiping her tears "I'm gonna take a bath,I still smell like the hospital"she said walking to the room.Damn what did he do to her.I'm so glad they got him and that bitch.Wait till I get my fucking hands on em.Say done had that water running for a lil minute,let go see if she good.The bathroom door was cracked.That's weird,she don't ever do that.I peeked in the crack and saw her getting undressed.She took off he shirt slowly almost like it hurt.Once she took her shirt off,I saw all the bruises one her skin.They fucking beat her?I only knew about the bruises on her face but now I know that they beat her.Say looked at her self in the mirror and started crying.I slowly walked up on her and it scared her really bad.She just looked at at started crying even more.I just wanted to squeeze all her pain out but I can't.I broke the hug to go put her in the tub.She didn't want me to see her body like this.I began washing her back.She made a hissing noise like it hurt so I washed her with less pressure.
"Stop staring at them"-Say
"I'm not"-me
"I can feel you"-Say
"Baby,I know you not gone like this but can you please tell me what happened in there"-me.I must've triggered a flashback cause she got quiet.
"Ummm..later baby.I just want to go to sleep"she said witha cracking voice
"I understand ma..I love you baby"-me
She just stared at me.I can see the pain in her eyes."I love you too"she said quietly.Can't believe this shit.