Temptations

Hakeem POV
Damn man.LaLa ole aggy ass always fucking some shit up bruh and no I'm not just trying to fuck Say.Say is a great woman.I've been feening over her since I met her,She just everything that any man could every ask for,but not every nigga can't deal with her.Like that bitch ass nigga Rashad.Nigga broke up with her talking bout someone has influenced him to go back to being a hoe I guess.That's some stupid ass shit,he give men a bad name.Back to me and my baby,yeah I said it,Say my baby and she always has been and will be.Yo,I ain't never felt like this bout a female before,well except for my female,Bri,but that trifling ass beast was fucking round on me.That was when I decided to just leave these females alone.Then Say put that knife on my throat and everything changed.Speaking of her,she laying on my chest,watching the movie.Damn her hair smell good.Ok,thinking bout all this is making my dick hard.
"Say,I'm gotta go to the bathroom".She moves off me and smacks her teeth.
"Aawww I'll be back"-Me
When I came back from the bathroom,I see Say twerking to My Type by Saweetie,shaking all that fat asssss,damn I wish I was behind that.LaLa look like she enjoying her ass,throwing that money on her,I'm low key jealous.So now I'm just leaning on the corner watching them,well mainly Say,fuck LaLa ass.
"Damn you a perve nigga"-LaLa
"How am I a perve when watching what's mine"I said cause I knew it was gone make Say blush
"She ain't yours she mine"she said rubbing on her ass
"Quit playing wit me and her ass,it's mine"I said as I pooped her hand
"Whatever anyway I gotta go home I'm tired,I would stay here but I don't want to here the head board on the wall"-LaLa
"Ight babes,let me walk you out"-Say
They walk to the door and LaLa leave FINALLY.I can tell that Say tired.She went in the fridge to get her some juice,so you know I had to go bother her,I walked in the kitchen and started trying to tickle her and she spilled her juice on her.
"Damn it Keem,you play too much"she said walking away to go change.I followed her to the room.While I was waiting one her to change,I started dosing off,until I heard the closet door open.Shawty cane out with this big ass t-shirt on,it was sexy ass hell too.She came and got in the bed,I couldn't help but stare at her.
"Nigga you gone stare or you gone get in the bed"-Say.I get in the bed while she goes to cut off everything up front.
"Nigga u look uncomfortable,you want some shorts"-she said as she pulled out some basketball shorts.
"Yea,cause I normally sleep in boxers but I don't know how you would feel"-me
"It won't bother me cause I know you can control yourself *winks*"-Say.We lay down and watch tv.She stared to go to sleep on my chest so I cut off the tv and we got comfortable.Her butt jus so happened to be on on dick.Omg,I don't know if I can control myself.Wait she don't have on no panties.Aw hell naw I can't do it.