I Caught Them

Asaili POV
We laying down in the bed and I want to get comfortable but I don't want him thinking that I'm trying to tease him.As a matter of fact,that's exactly what I'm gone do.I turn on my right side and poke my butt up on him and he must of felt me because he sorta jump.He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me in tight.
"Aye girl don't start nun you can't finish"he whisperers into my ear
*giggle*"boy ain't nobody doing nothing like that ok"I said while backing up on him so more.I started feeling hands trailing down to my butt.
"Damn Say you don't have on no panties"Keem
"I don't sleep with them on"-Me
Then his hands started trailing back up to my breast.I was low key turned on but I didn't want him to know that.
"Damn,no bra either"-Keem
"Nigga no I don't sleep with all that"-me
"Mmmm omg you lucky I love and got respect for you cuz mm mmm mmmmm"-Keem
"Boy shut up and go to sleep"-me
"I think it's safer for me to sleep in the other room cuz you tryna tempt a nigga"-Keem
"Ight night funky"-me
"I ain't funky" he said while smacking my ass."Bye sexy"he said while walking out and flicking his tongue.
"You so damn nastyyyy"I said while laughing
I can honestly say that I think I've caught them feelings again.Aw man...
Keem POV
It's bout 8:30 in the morning and I think Say still sleep .I walk in her room  and see her sleeping.She look so adorable,l'm bout to take this a picture.Walking to kitchen,I'm thinking that I should make my baby breakfast.I'm in this damn kitchen feeling like a female.All in love and cooking.Say making me too soft man but I ain't gone cap,I low key like it.It brings out a side of me that I didn't want to see again but actually like having this feeling for her.Now that I'm done cooking,I'm bout to go get ready for the day.As I'm on my way out,I notice Say was in the shower,I noticed Say was in the shower so i put her food on a tray and wrote her a note and left some money in it for her.Damn I left my Rolex in her room.I go to go get it and I just so happened to see Say stepping out of the shower.Mmmmm damn she look good.All wet and stuff.Shawty got my dude standing at attention.Let me go before I get my self in trouble.