Don't Drink

Later that night.....
Keem POV
I'm on my way to 5Points but I gotta check on my baby first.
*knock knock knock*
Yo why she not answering the door.Well it's a good thing a got a key made.Walking in I see thats she's not in the living room or kitchen,but then I heard music coming from her room,she must be in the shower.I peeked around the wall to see if she was already in the shower.I look through the foggy glass and see every curve.I've never seen Say's body before.I mean I still can't see it sorta but I can and I'm not disgusted.As I'm watching her rinse her body and hair,I started getting hard.
"Yo Keem what the fuck"she said while stepping out with ta towel around her body.
"Huh??"-me
"Don't huh me nigga,what the fuck are you doing"-Say
"Just chillin"I said with a smirk on my face knowing that it would piss her off even more
"Oh you think this shit funny.WHY THE FUCK IS YOU WATCHING ME SHOWER...."then she looked down and noticed my print "AND WHY THE HELL IS YO DICK ON HARD"
"That's what happens when I watch some as fine as you"-me
"Boy bye get out"she said pushing me out of the way to walk into the closet
"Damn why you acting like that"-me
"Nigggaaaa do you not know what's going on at this very moment....uh turn around"she said so that she can put on her robe
"Bruh ok fuck the situation.I just came by to check on you bae"-me
"Child boo and where you going she said leaving the room.boy watching that ass go side to side make a nigga just wanna forgot bout the club and chill with my girl but I can't
"I'm sliding to 5Points with Dell tonight ma'am"-me
"Oh well have fun"she said while pointing towards the door.Before I could even speak back,Dell called me rushing me and shit.
"Look like your needed,night"she said and laid a kiss on my cheek and locking me out.I'll deal with that when I get back but for now,I'm bout t'up.
1hour later...
We in our section chillin and I noticed this bad shortie looking at me.I ain't gone she had a fatty.Her and her friend start walking towards our section and we all chillin,drinking,and smoking.Next thing I know,I'm a shortie apartment.Kissing and all that shit...but then my vision get blurry.....