Reconnection

Asaili POV
So I'm on my way to the mall to pick up some stuff and I called ma dukes.
*phone rings*
"Hello"-Ma
"Hey dukes, I know we haven't spoken in a while but Mia told me that y'all talked and I thought that it would be a good idea to link at the mall today"-Me
"Yes,ok that's great,meet me in the food court" she said so happy,it almost sounded like she was about to cry.
"Ok,sounds like a plan,see you then"-Me
"Ok baby,i love you"-Ma
"I love you too shawty" I said in my Plies voice,which made he laughs then we hung up.Pff to the mall but first I have to stop to Family Dollar to get her an "apology gift".I go in the store get the gift and in the line I see this nice looking,tall,brown skin,lil mm mm mm m mmmmm,but I swear I think I know him.When I get to the register,I feel him staring at me.It made me feel weird but at the same time I'm blushing like a bitch.Next,I go to Starbucks to get me a Carmel Crunch,I just so happen to look in the review mirror and notice that the same dude from the store is right behind me.I go to park to see what he gone do,then I see that he start parking next to me,so I pull out this knife that I got for my 16th birthday.He gets out of the car so I get ready.As he walks towards the car and gets close enough,I smack him with the car door which caused him to fall so I got out quickly and put the knife to his throat.As soon as I pulled his head back and put he knife to his throat I could see that he wasn't scared,but he still managed to talk.
"SAILI???"-Stranger
I gasped deeply.I REMEMBER HIM.ITS HAKEEM.Me and Keem first met in 9th grade.We had a lil crush on each other or whatever but back then he wasn't for me (if you know what I mean),he was just a little bit of a fuck boy.So,I cut him off along with everybody else,but why the hell is he following me.