Date Night

Friday
Hakeem POV
It's finally Friday and I have a special night planned for Say.It's 5:30,time for me to start getting ready.
45 minutes later..
Yo,ya boy lookin clean with the blue Polo shirt,with some blues jeans,my blue Air Force 1's,and last but not least my chain and my Obession Cologne.Now,it's time to go get my baby.I hope she ready cause it take Say ass forever to get dressed.

Say POV
"I don't wanna play no games,play no games.Fuck around give you my last name.Know you tired of the same damn things.That's okay cuz baby youuu".I'm all most ready but I need to hurry up cause it's 7;45 and knowing Keem he probably already in the parking lot.
Keem POV
I just pulled up to Say crib knowing damn well she not ready.I wander how bad shawty looking,let me go see...
Walking into the door,I see that she not in the living room so I in her room and when I look in the bathroom I see her putting on her lashes.FEMALES ARE NEVER READY ON TIME....
"Hey besttiieee"she said with this bright ass grin on her face
"Don't hey me,I thought you would've been ready by now"-me
"Well I'm not and it's not even 8:00 yet so calm your nipples sir"
"Yo who the fuc-what the fuck do you have on!" I was too busy worry bout time to see that Say got on this tight ass blue tube top romper,a jean jacket,and some blue fur slides.
"It's my outfit,you don't like it?"she said staring to twerk.I couldn't help but smack that ass.
"You look too damn good and that's the problem,it's a good thing I made sure nobody was gone be at this place,Ion wanna have to pull a nigga cap back over you"she gave me this look that showed mixed emotions of hurt and happiness...
"Ok well let's go I'm ready now"Say
1 hour later...
Say POV
"I knew that boy was a hoe huh,blue face baby-yo Keem this is so beautiful"-me
We pulled into an empty park that had the best view of the sky.When I got out,I noticed a little blanket with lots of food and wine.
"Oh ba- I mean Keem this is so cuteeee"-Me
"Nah call me what you was bout to call me"-Keem
"I was finna call you a baboon"I said jokingly
"Yea whatever"he said playfully pushing me
1 Hour later....
After about what feels like forever of talking and him staring at me but it wasn't a regular stare,it was flirty,full of love and lust.
"Yo why you keep looking at me"I said lowkey blushing
"I can't help it cuz you so damn beautiful"-Keem.When he said that,my cheeks stared to rise but I was trying not to let him see that he was getting to me
"Uh uh don't hide from me...come here"he said laying me in the middle of his lap
"So you know I love you right"-Keem
"Uh huh"I said playing with the pink flowers he had given me
"And you also know that I want you"-Keem.I had no response.My whole body became stuck.I mean I knew but I don't think he was going to admit it.He sits me up and turns me facing him
"I know this is all of a sudden and such a surprise for you but Say you don't understand how you make me feel.Being around you can turn my bad day to a happy day.You make me a different person.You showed me another world that I could have never imagine before I met you.Your the piece to my puzzle.Complete me and be mine."-Keem.At this point I didn't know what to say or do.I was excited,nervous,and scared all at the same time.I mean the man that I've had one of the biggest crushes on for the longest just asked me to be his girl.
"Of course"I said with a big ass smile on my face.We finished the night in joy and laughter  then of course he dropped me off home.Omg I still can't believe this.