About Hakeem

Hakeem POV
Wassup y'all,my name Hakeem.I'm 18,6'1,brown skin.I'm not really the player type,I mean yea I have lil flings,but they not back to back and I damn sure don't have no STD's gladly,I just fuck bitches from time to time.Its not really much to my back story to be honest.I mean sad shit happens,it makes you stronger and realize that is world is just fucking cold,and then you move on.Mom and Dad are in my life but I am with my Nana most of the time.I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters,we close but we not as close as brother and sister can be.Ok well enough about me,let me go in this store cause a nigga hungry.I'm in the line and I see this fine lil thang with a fatty on her back in front of me but I swear I feel like I know her bro,I just couldn't stop looking at her.Lil baby left her phone when she she left,I tried to catch her before she drove off but I guess she did t hear me,well I guess I'm going to have o follow her.She pulled into Starbucks,got her coffee and parked.I get out the car and shorty whacked my ass with the door and next thing I know,this crazy broad got a knife to my throat.Wait,I know her.This Say.Man I haven't seen Say since the middle of 10th grade,she was going through something so she dropped out of public school and got home schooled,damn I ain't gone cap,she bad.Well she was always beautiful to me,but now it's just better,you can obviously tell that she's changed but in a good way.It's crazy cause I used to have a big ass crush on shawty,but she hurt my feelings after she cut my ass off,but now all them feelings I had are flooding back.She help me off the ground and we talked for a little bit of a long minute.It felt nice,like a breath of fresh air.Her smile,her ugly ass laugh,her thick ass body,I loved it all man.See that another thing about Say,she ain't no stick,baby got meat on her bones(she must have lost some weight because she had more),but I like it.We exchange numbers and go about our day.Damn,she done brightened up the rest of my day.