Alpha pack

Lillie's POV
Eating wasn't really a problem, the berries were good, but I knew to not eat the poisonous ones. I slept in a tree. For the past couple days it wasn't so hard. Sleeping in trees and eating berries. It wasn't that bad. I made a little home out of these woods.

But what I didn't know was, I wasn't the only one in these woods.

I was falling asleep in one of my many trees, Berry juice still on my lips. Mmm. I almost did fall asleep if it weren't for someone's hand covering my mouth. My eyes immediately opened and I was face to face with a man with glasses on. I screamed loudly. But it was muffled. He got real close and sniffed me. "Ah, you smell good for a halfling", he whispered to me.

I bit into his hand. He took his hand from my mouth.

I screamed loudly. "Someone help me!", I screamed. But again he put his hand over my mouth. I struggled more and more. But he was more stronger then I was. What the fuck was he?!

"Come on little halfling, I've got plans for you", he said while chuckling. That did not sound good. What is he going to do to me?

I was knocked out.

When I was woken, it was by water being splashed on me. I shivered and gasped awake. I could barely open my eyes. I could barely lift up my head. I tried to move. But I couldn't looked at my arms and saw chains. I moved my arm a little.

I looked down to see my feet chained

"Oh your awake, well good morning sunshine", I heard the same voice from last night

"Oh your awake, well good morning sunshine", I heard the same voice from last night. I looked up to see a man with red glowing eyes. And no they were nothing like benjis eyes.

It scared the shit out of me

It scared the shit out of me. I pulled on my chains. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, it'll only make you weaker", he said with a smirk on his lips. I glared at him. "What do you want?", I asked him. "What I want to know is what Is Derek up to? what is he planning?", he asked me getting up. I looked at him confused. Who the hell is Derek?

"Who the hell is derek?", I asked him confused. I felt a huge sting on my cheek. It felt like a big Ass dog clawing my face. I screamed in pain. I could feel my cheek bleeding. I looked at him, he had big ass claws that had my blood. He tasted it, ew. He smirked again. "Your human but you smell like a vampire ", he said.

"Oh do I have plans for you", he said. And before I knew it I felt him kick me in the stomach. I screamed out again. It was so painful. It hurt so badly.

He ran a claw down my face, making the skin bleed. "Come on little halfling, tell me what Derek is planning", he whispered to me.

"I don't know who he is", I said Lowly. I felt him punch me in the jaw. I could hear a crack come from my jaw. I screamed in pain. It hurt so badly.

"If you continue to do this, it's only going to hurt you, but I think we're done for today, maybe tomorrow you'll be more persuasive", he said with a smirk on his face. He slowly walked out of the room with his glowing red eyes. I was so tired despite just waking up. I could feel my eyes drooping. My face hurt, my stomach hurt, everything fucking hurt. I spit out blood onto the floor. I leaned forward and just let the chains hold me without falling. I needed to get out. I had to get out.

Or I'm going to die in here. And I don't want to die.