The birth

(Jasmine Mae Mikaelson) (Five pounds and two ounces, born at 5:30 am) (Older twin)

(Five pounds and two ounces, born at 5:30 am) (Older twin)

(Isabelle Eve Mikaelson) (Two pounds and five ounces, born at 5:38 am) (younger twin)

(Two pounds and five ounces, born at 5:38 am) (younger twin)

Lillie's POV
Dreaming was always so easy and so hard to get out of once your asleep, cause you never want to wake up from a good dream. Especially this one, it was of us, our whole family. My two girls and the others, in a field. With smiles on our faces and happy that everything was finally over and we were happy. But soon it started to get dark and everything hurt. Confusion was not the only thing that I was feeling, I was feeling a lot of pain along with fear and confusion. I started to wake up to pain. I slowly opened my eyes, the first thing I felt was my night pants were wet. Like I had just peed. Oh great not again. Why? But why would I be feeling pain if I had just peed myself. It only took me a few seconds to figure it out. My eyes widened and I was no longer sleepy. I was wide awake now. Holy shit! Holy shit! Why now! I put a protective hand on my pregnant stomach. It'll be okay my girls, mommy's here. I tried to slowly move over to the sleeping figure next to me. Thank god she wasn't a heavy sleeper. "Reney", I whispered to her. Trying to wake her up.

And yes I slept with my sister, not that way either. The reason why I was so scared was because the others are out of town for some reason and they asked Renesmee to watch me. But neither of them were here, and I was scared. I moved a hand and shook her softly to wake her up. I heard her mumble and groan. But she didn't wake up. I shook her a big harder. This time she woke up. She groaned in annoyance. "What lill? This better not be for another craving, cause I'm tired", she said softly turning to her side. I rolled my eyes. "Unless you want me to have your nieces in this bed, you better get us and help me up", I said sternly. After the words left my mouth, she shot up from the bed. Her eyes were wide in seconds. She looked at me in shock. "You didn't just pee yourself, this is the real deal right?", she asked me. I raised a eyebrow. "Yes, at first I thought I peed myself, but I don't think it hurts when you pee, so I would think so", I said sassily. She sighed. She got up from the bed. "We're going to need a lot more help then just me, since those idiots thought it was a good idea to go out of town now, when your so close to your due date, dumbasses", she said helloing me up from the bed. I put a hand on my stomach. She helped me out of the room.

"Where are we going?", I asked her. "I'm taking you to the one room we set up in case your water broke", she said. She helped me down the hallway. There was no one in sight. Strange. She walked me down another hallway. Until we got to a room. She opened the door, she helped me into the room, it looked a lot like a hospital room. Heart monitors and everything. She helped me into the bed. She made sure I was comfortable. She pulled out her phone. She dialed a number and waited for the person on the other side to answer. "Yeah baby, it's time, tell the kings the baby's are coming, we need doctor dumbass in here to help deliver these baby's, cause I have no idea how to deliver one along side two of them, so get your pretty butt over here now", she said into the phone. I would have laughed at the name that she gave Carlisle, but not when I'm in so much pain.

(I love my baby Carlisle, but it's for the story, I am a Carlisle lover)

She hung up and put her phone back in her pocket. She came over to me and held my hand in hers. "Everything's going to be okay Lillie bell, I promise, I swear I'm going to kick they're asses when they get back, I swear I told them not to go, but no they don't listen to me, but I'm here and we're going to get through this, I promise", she said kissing the top of my head. I nodded my head. I leaned back and let her dab a wet cloth on my head, I was so sweaty from the pain. I breathed through it though.

And soon enough the door was open and in came Cauis, Marcus, Aro, Didyme, and Carlisle. The kings went by the wall, while Carlisle came over to me and started to stick things to me. Then marcel came in, coming over to renesmee. Marcel shook his head. "Can't believe they left town just before her due date, how crazy is that, dumbasses", he muttered. I laughed but then the pain hit me. God that hurt. I looked over to the kings and saw them talking to each other in private. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Okay guys what's with the whole private talking, you don't plan on experimenting on my daughters are you? Cause I don't think we'll be on the same page there", I said. Aro just smiled and walked over to me. He clasped his hand in mine. "There will be none of that darling, we are just discussing who'll guard the girls", he said. He put a soft hand on my stomach. But I knew it wasn't that. I know it wasn't the whole experimenting thing, but much more. But what? What are they not telling me?

Carlisle then finished up sticking me with things. He looked at me. "I'm going to have to see how dilated you are", he said. I seemed a bit hesitant on this. Well wouldn't you when you found out he's mated to your daughter. He slowly slid my pants off. I exhaled not liking this. I didn't like another man touching me that wasn't my mates. But he was a doctor. I gasped when I felt him touch me down there. It felt weird. His hands were cold as hell. Fuck. "Your half way dilated Lillie, it's going to take a few more hours before you can push", he said. I sighed, well then that gives them time enough to get here before the girls come. I looked at renesmee. "Have you called them?", I asked her. She nodded. "They're trying they're hardest to get back", she said. I nodded. Okay. I can totally do this. I can totally do this. It's going to be a piece of cake.

A few hours later

Fuck the piece of cake. This hurts like a mother fucker! God damn this hurt more then anything. I gripped the sheets. Oh god this hurt. Fuck! And none of them were here yet. I tried to breathe through the pain but it wasn't as easy as it sounded. It felt like pushing out a fucking watermelon. I screamed as I pushed again. I breathed again, holding onto the sheets again. Renesmee was being my midwife. Dabbing my head with a wet towel. "Your doing so good Lillie bell, your doing so good", she whispered to me. I took a minute break before I pushed again. "I see her head, just give a few more good pushes Lillie", Carlisle said. I pushed hard, I screamed in pain. "AHH!", I screamed. This hurt so badly. I pushed again. And that's when I heard a baby's cry. I leaned back against the pillow. Breathing hard. I heard a snip of the scissors. I looked up and saw a beautiful baby girl. "You were right sis, it's a girl, which one is she? Belle or jazz?", renesmee said. I smiled softly. I was tired and I still had to push out another baby out of me. But I knew exactly what I was going to name her. "It's jasmine", I whispered. That was before I felt the pain again. I grunted in pain again. "Isabelle's coming in hot!", renesmee said. I screamed as pain hit me like a brick wall. I gripped the sheets, my knuckles turning white with the strength I was using. I screamed as I pushed. It hurt so badly. I was so tired. I wanted to give up. But I couldn't give up on my daughter. I couldn't. I used all my strength on these last pushes. Three pushes later and I heard another cry come into the room. I literally fell into the pillow. I was so tired I couldn't move. I heard another snip of the scissors. I looked up tiredly. "Isabelle", I whispered. I smiled in my sleepiness. I could see the way Carlisle was holding her. With so much gentleness. I saw the way he looked at her. Like she was his whole world. It was the way my mates looked at me. I knew I would have mixed feelings about this later. But I was just so tired. And I knew if he tried anything renesmee and the others would kick his ass. I looked over and saw jasmine with the Kings. They were all cooing at her. Like little mother hens. I smiled. I guess I don't have to worry about anything then.

I could finally shut my eyes and rest. I slowly shut my eyes. Letting the darkness swallow me. My little girls are finally here. I couldn't be happier.