Say what?

A month later

Lillie's POV

Walking in the woods was peaceful. I was alone but it was peaceful. Lijah and nik were getting me some stuff I was craving, and Becka and Jane were getting me some new clothes since I've some how Gained some weight. Derek was taking a nap, since his protective ass hasn't been sleeping right, so I told him to rest, and Kol and Finn, they were somewhere, the kings had them doing something, which didn't bother me. I looked at the beauty of the woods, green grass, trees full with beautiful fall leaves, I could hear the birds chirping, I saw a squirrel run across my bare feet. I smiled, it was so beautiful. I twirled around. I loved it here. It was like I belonged here. I then heard the sound of a stream. I followed it. It didn't take me long to see where it came from. My eyes widened in amazement. A waterfall.

Wow

Wow. Beautiful. I walked over to it. I looked at the clear water. Wow, I dipped my foot in. It was cold but felt good. I tested it further. I stuck my whole foot in. I giggled at the coldness on my foot. I got in, I gasped at the coldness. But soon got used to it. I swam around. Enjoying the water around me. I giggled and swam under the water, I came back up and smiled as the sun came shining on my wet body.

I stood tall in the water, my feet standing on the bottom. I twirled around. This was amazing. I went to get out. I stepped out, but at soon as I did. I felt a headache coming on. My stomach hurt. I groaned and put a hand to my stomach. I bent down in pain. And then it all came out. I threw up. Ugh! I tried to get help, but I couldn't even move. I groaned again and fell to the leafy ground. My vision was hazy, the last thing I saw was the sun shining through the trees.

Third person POV

Hours later

Derek woke up and walked into the throne room, where the kings were sitting on they're thrones, he saw Finn and Kol standing there. "Hey guys, where's Lillie?", he asked. The two turned around confused. "I thought she would be with Jane and Rebekah", Finn said. Jane and Rebekah walked in. "She wasn't with us, I thought she would be with you guys", Rebekah said confused. Then Elijah and Klaus walked in. "Where's Lillie?", Elijah asked. "We thought she would be with you, If she wasn't with them", Kol said. All six of them were confused. Then renesmee came in. "Didn't she say she went on a stroll through the woods earlier", she said just as confused. "But that was hours ago", Aro said raising a eyebrow. They all looked at each other, before running outside. Even the kings and Didyme. They roamed the woods. "I'll go this way, and you guys go another, we can find her faster that way", Didyme said. They all nodded. They split up. Didyme tried to go by Lillie's scent, but it was hard with all the scents outside. She walked through the woods. She found a stream. She sniffed the air. She got a scent. It was faded. But it was there. She ran towards the faded scent. She didn't stop until she stopped at a beautiful waterfall. She would have to admit it was beautiful. But she started to look around. She sniffed the air again. It was stronger here. She looked around until she saw a silhouette of a person on the ground. It had to be her. She ran over. "Lillie!", she yelled. She ran over to the girl. It was her, she was wet and shivering. She was paler then she usually was. She ran over and put her two fingers to the girls neck. She waited, she then heard a strong heartbeat. She let out a unnecessary sigh of relief. "Thank the gods", she whispered. She picked the girl up. She gently laid her down on her lap. She gently patted the girls face. "Lillie wake up, come on darling, wake up", she said soothingly. But she wouldn't, and she was afraid she would get Hypothermia, since she was mostly human. And her cold skin wasn't helping at all. She looked around. "Guys I found her!", she yelled, knowing they would hear her. It didn't even take a second for them to come out of the trees. The six standing there gasped and ran over. "Lillie!", they yelled. They felt her skin, she was cold as ice. "We have to get her inside before she catches Hypothermia", Didyme said. She stood up, with Lillie in her arms. She handed her gently off to Kol. Who looked worried out of his mind. "Let's go", he said as he vampire sped back to the castle. They soon followed him.

When they got back. Every vampire in the room looked as they carried they're cold and pale looking princess into the room. But Kol didn't stop there, he ran into her room and undressed her, and put her into some clean clothes. He laid her under the blanket. He worriedly sat down by her side and caressed her cheek. It was cold to the touch. "Please baby, you got to wake up, please, your safe now", he whispered. He could hear her heart. Which creased his worry. He sighed and placed a kiss to her forehead. "I love you", he said.

He stood up and walked over to the door, he turned on the furnace in the room so she would be warmer. He walked out of the room, but not without looking back at her one last time. He walked into the hall to see his brothers, sister and Derek arguing with the kings. He raised a eyebrow. He walked over to them. "What happened?", he asked.

"Since she is sick and none of us are a doctor, we know a doctor, we know you guys don't like that part of her family, but she is sick and could die with her being mostly human, we have to bring him here, he's our only chance", Marcus said. Rebekah looked at Kol, with anger on her face. "They want to bring Carlisle here, to look her over", she said. He then began to get angry. "Say what now? You want to bring the man that experimented on her, when she was only a few weeks old? Hell no! I will not allow it, he will not touch our mate", he said angrily. With his eyes black as night.

"I think we should do it", they heard renesmee say, they looked at her in shock. "As much as I don't like that side of our family, he is the only doctor we know, and if we don't bring him in, she's going to get worse and she's going to die and I know we all don't want to go through that again, so we're going to call him, but that doesn't mean you guys can't hover over him like a tiger, because I will be doing the same thing, I don't trust that motherfucker with anything", she said. She wasn't asking, she was demanding. Like damn this girl is vicious.

Elijah sighed. "As much as I don't like the thought of him here, but she's right, Lillie will only get sicker if we don't do anything, it's our only chance", he said softly. They all sighed. Klaus angrily growled lowly. "Fine", he said as he angrily walked into they're mates room.

"Well give him a call", Aro said. He then left to go make that call. While his brothers looked at the five of them. "Make sure she is warm enough, she can not be exposed to cold air", Marcus said. And Cauis just wore a worried look on his face. He was beginning to see her as his own child. The two of them left, wanting to leave them with they're mate. They only hoped she would be okay.