How?

Third person POV

The minute Carlisle walked into the castle, he wasn't alone. The whole family came. Klaus and Kol growled. "I will not have any of them near my mate, including the wannabe dog", Kol growled. Renesmee put a hand on his shoulder. "The only person that will be in the room, is us and Carlisle, they will be out here", she spat when she said they. Kol grunted. "I'll be in the room with her". Derek said. He walked off to Lillie's room.

Jacob huffed angrily. "How's it living with the monster baby?", he spat. It wasn't even the mikaelsons that growled. It was renesmee. "Do not talk about my sister like that, dog", she hissed. Jacob got close to her. But Klaus was behind to make sure he didn't do anything. "She's turned your against us", Jacob growled. Renesmee hissed at him. "It wasn't her that turned me against you, it was you, you abandoned my sister the day she was born. And she did nothing to any of you, she was a baby when you wanted to kill her, when you experimented on her, you called her a monster, when she's mostly human, like you were when you had us mother, you think she was the one to kill Bella, she can't even stomach human blood, she eats human food and now you want her just because of her powers, I will not let you put a hand on my sister you stinky dog, my sister is not a monster, you are the monsters, every single one of you", she hissed in Jacobs face.

Then Alistair walked in. "I got here as soon as I heard what happened? Do we know what happened? Where is she? Wait why are they here?", he asked. Renesmee smiled and walked over to Alistair. "Ally!", she said hugging him tight. She pulled back. "She's in her room, and we know is that she has hyperthermia, so we have to have Carlisle here, but he brought his plus ones", she said through her teeth.

Alistair just grunted and glared at the Cullen family. "Well I think I ran into someone to make you a bit happy", he said. And then marcel walked in. Renesmee squealed and ran into his arms. "But you said you wouldn't be back for a week", she said as she smiled up at him. Marcel smiled down at his mate. "I lied, I just wanted to surprise you, and then I heard what happened to Lillie, I had to make sure you and Lillie were okay". He said. Renesmee awed and then hugged him again. Marcel smiled and hugged her tight to him. He then glared at the Cullen family. He then smiled at the mikaelsons.

Renesmee pulled back. "I think we should go check up on her, when we found her, she wasn't doing so good", renesmee said. She then glared at Carlisle. "Touch my sister the wrong way and I will hurt you", she hissed at him, before dragging marcel into the hallway and walked to Lillie's room. She knew they would soon follow. She walked into the blue colored room. Her sister loved the color blue. She made her way over to the bed. Lillie laid there unconscious still. She saw Derek holding one of her hands. She saw the black veins on his arm. He was taking her pain.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and held Lillie's other hand. She smiled and rubbed her hand on her sisters hand. "Hey sissy, you warm enough?", she whispered. She sighed and ran her hand over her sisters cheek. "Please wake up", she said. And then she heard footsteps coming into the room. She turned her head and saw the mikaelsons and then Carlisle. She snarled. But didn't stop him from approaching. He walked up to the bed and looked down at Lillie. Who looked white as snow. She looked different from the little girl he once remembered. She was so grown up.

She had a strong heartbeat. Which was good. They said it might have been hyperthermia. It just might be. He would have to prescribe her some medicine for that. He heard a growl when he touched her. He could see the scars on her face, and on her stomach when he picked up her shirt. But he also saw the fading scars from when he experimented on her. He felt guilty that he had done that. It wasn't right. He sighed, he went to get up, he was checking if she had any broken ribs or broken bones. But she didn't. But he stopped when he heard a second heartbeat. It was soft, but strong, it was hard to hear from a distance. He put his ear to her stomach. He heard growls echoing the room. "Shh". He said softly. He listened, and then he heard it. He heard the sound of a soft but strong heartbeat in her stomach. He got a soft scent coming from her. But for some reason it smelt really good. Like he needed to protect whatever was in her stomach. Then he realized.

She's pregnant.

He got up and put her shirt down.

He looked at everyone. "Well she does have hyperthermia and I will prescribe some medicine for her, and there's something else we need to speak about", he said. "What else do we need to speak about?", Klaus growled as he crossed his arms together. He didn't like this asshole touching his mate. Carlisle clasped his hands together. "Well, she seems to be a month pregnant", he said.

It was silent in the room. For a long period of time, it was silent.

"She's what?", they all said at the same time.

"She's pregnant", Carlisle said again, like it was the most normal thing to say. The mikaelsons were the most shocked.

"How? I-I mean none of us can reproduce". Klaus stuttered.

"You are part werewolf aren't you not? Your not completely vampire, yes", Carlisle said. It took a minute for Klaus to respond. "Y-Yeah", he stuttered. "Well, since you have the wolf gene, it is possible for you to reproduce, when was the last time you bedded her?", Carlisle said. Klaus thought it over. "A month ago", he said. He froze, realizing what that meant. "She is approximately a month along, congratulations Nicklaus, you are going to be a father", Carlisle said.

But Klaus was frozen. He stood still. Elijah put a hand on his brothers shoulder, after getting out of his shock. "Klaus?", he said. Klaus then sped over to her side. He slowly placed his head by her stomach. He then heard it. He heard the sound of his child's heartbeat. He smelt the baby's scent. It was a mixture of his and Lillie's. It was his child. They're child. He felt happy tears well up in his eyes. He put his hands on his mates stomach. Then looked back at Lillie. He placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you", he whispered to her. He couldn't believe that his mate was having his child. He laughed as happy tears streamed down his cheeks. He turned to his siblings. "I'm going to be a dad!", he said happily. Rebekah ran over and hugged him. They were all happy for him.

Renesmee smiled. She was going to be a aunt.

Finn turned to Carlisle. "Why won't she wake up?", he asked as he looked at his mate with concern. "Her body is resting, shell wake up pretty soon", he said. Finn turned to him. "I may not like you for what you have done to her in past, but I want to thank you for helping her today, none of us would have known she was pregnant till later, so thank you", he said giving Carlisle a handshake. Carlisle gave him a smile.

He knew he was going to stick around more. No one knew what he knew. He was going to protect this child. No matter what his family says.