Didyme?

Lillie's POV

I opened the door, to be face to face with......Didyme?

Her eyes seemed to widen when she saw me. I saw her eyes get glossy with venom tears. I saw Marcus behind her. She put her hand to her lips. She looked to my neck to see the necklace I had put back on. She gasped. "It is you, they weren't lying when they said you came back", her voice cracked with every word. She let out a sob, and I immediately wrapped my arms around her. Hugging her. But she soon hugged me back. But a little too tight of a hug. Cutting off my air supply.

"Didyme......little....too......tight......still....mostly......human...", I said between gasps of air. She loosened her hold, but didn't let go of our hug. Which I didn't mind. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hug. She cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back soothingly.

"You don't know how hard it was on her when you died, she locked herself away with the other wives, she was devastated", Marcus said softly. I felt really guilty. Even though it wasn't my fault that I died. I still felt guilty for leaving. Didyme was always like the mother figure I always wanted. And it hurt me to see her cry like this.

It took her awhile before she pulled back. Her face filled with sadness. But along with happiness. "Your actually here, your flesh and bone, your not dead, please tell me I'm not imagining things, please, I can't keep going to the grave anymore, I can't, it was so hard knowing you were dead, please tell me this is real", she said as her voice cracked even more.

I smiled sadly at her. "I'm real Didyme, I'm really here, your not imagining things, I'm here", I whispered softly and soothingly to her.

She smiled and laughed through her venom tears. "Oh! Everyone's going to be so happy your alive! Marcus honey you have to call them and get them here!", she said happily. I put a hand on her arm. "No don't", I said sadly as tears welled up in my eyes.

She looked at me confused. "Why not honey?", she asked me. I looked away so she wouldn't see me cry. "I can't bare to see them with someone else, I rather die all over again then see them with another", I said as I made my way back into the room.

Third person POV

Didyme looked at her husband confused. "What is she getting this from? The others are walking statues without her, you know, you've seen them yourself, they're like zombies for the past two years", she said.

"Well, when we told her how long she's been gone, she just assumed that they found another, she wouldn't let us explain, maybe you can get through to her better then we can", Marcus said.

Didyme sighed and looked back at the room that the heartbroken girl had walked through. The poor dear. They both knew that the bonds were now very strong and healthy. Marcus had just checked them, and they were very strong.

"I'm going to go check up on her", Didyme said. Marcus nodded in understanding. Didyme smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you honey", she whispered to him. He smiled back at her. "I love you my love", he whispered back to her. She giggled before opening the door.

Once she walked into the room she saw Lillie sitting on the bed. Her head between her knees. She could smell the scent of sadness and tears. She frowned. Not liking to see her like this. She crawled onto the bed and held Lillie to her. She rocked her in her arms.

A few minutes later she pulled away. "Lillie darling, you got to listen to me, I know you may think they moved on, but you got to believe me, they haven't, Why don't you want us to call them over here", she whispered softly to Lillie.

Lillie sniffled and wiped her eyes. "W-What If they don't want me?", she stuttered.

Didyme smiled sadly at her. "From the way I've seen them with you, the way they looked at you, it's like the way Marcus looks at me, they love you Lillie, and they're in terrible shape and they need you, just as you need them", she whispered softly again.

Lillie sniffled and then sighed. "I just need some time before I do see them, that's all I'm asking, is some time, I mean I want to believe you, but it still hurts to think that they are with someone else, it hurts a lot more then it should", she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Didyme smiled sadly at her again. "That's because of the mate bond, it's much stronger then it was before, it's much stronger and healthier, it's a beautiful golden, just ask Marcus yourself", Didyme said.

Lillie sighed. Before laying her head on Didymes chest, "can you just hold me please?", Lillie whispered. Didyme smiled and wrapped her cold arms around Lillie, she missed the warm skin that she possessed. It feels good to know she had her Lillie in her arms once more. To know her little human was back. She knew she should have the others here. But she wanted to give what Lillie wanted. And she'll respect her wishes. She will give Lillie her time before she does call.

But she needed her mates, no matter what she says. She needed to be back in her mates arms.

She just had to find Derek, who decided disappearing off the face of the earth would be a good idea.

The others were easy to find. Maybe she'll send demetri and Alec to go find him. She just needs a plan, because who knows what'll happen once they find out Lillie's alive. They'll go nuts or worse hurt Lillie.

She looked at Lillie. Who now had fallen asleep in her arms. She smiled and kissed the top of Lillie's head. Yeah, she definitely needed her mates. And they needed her.

She just needed to contact them.

She pulled out her phone.

Derek Hale 202-555-0124

Elijah mikaelson +1-202-555-0130

Kol mikaelson +1-202-555-0173

Rebekah mikaelson +1-202-555-0101

Klaus mikaelson +1-202-555-0127

Finn mikaelson +1-202-555-0124

Renesmee mikaelson (she decided to change her last name)+1-202-555-0124

Kate denali +1(484) 646-4840

Tanya denali +1(446) 726-6436

Garrett Denali +1(349) 614-2826

Irina Denali +1(615) 148-3189

Benjamin (don't know his last name) +1(639) 120-5939

Sam Winchester +1(562) 740-8815

Dean Winchester +1(344) 314-0568

Cas doesn't have a phone

She use them when the time is right. She knows the little girl in her arms need them. She wanted to see her smile again. To see her baby blue dual eyes light up again. She'll do anything to see that again. No matter what.