My brothers know

Lillie's POV

I woke up to voices. "You didn't hurt her?", I heard deans gruff voice. I knew that was when he was trying to be scary. "I would never hurt my mate", I heard Derek's voice. Oh god they know. Derek told them. Oh lord!
"Well they did", I heard deans voice again trying to be scary. I heard Derek growl lowly. "I'm not scared to pump you full of wolfsbane mutt", dean said threatening. I heard the sound of a gun cocking.

I groaned awake. So my so called brothers don't seriously hurt my boyfriend. Still getting the concept of saying that.
I immediately felt hands touch me. Warm and familiar hands. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful brown and green eyes of Derek. The green and brown were beautiful to look into.

"Hey beautiful", he said smiling at me. I smiled softly. "Hey there big Guy", I said putting a hand on his cheek. Which he leaned into. "How are you feeling?", he asked me. I was confused for a second, but then I remembered. Oh shit! They're here! I started to freak out. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I started to breathe heavily. Derek's arms tightened on me. "Hey, shhh, it's okay, baby come on, breathe with me, I'm right here, I won't let them hurt you again, I promise", he said. He put my hand on his chest. It always helped me to breathe. We did the breathing exercise. I shook calmed down. I sat up. Shit. What the fuck am I going to do?

I looked at him scared. "Der, what am I going to do? I'm not ready to forgive them yet, not for awhile, what if they.....", but he cut me off.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, I will not let them do anything that you don't want, remember I am your mate just as much as your mine, I'm here to protect you from anything, and I will not let those amateurs lay a hand on you, I promise you", he said softly. He kissed my wrist.

I smiled softly at him. "Your amazing", I said. He smiled back at me. "No Your amazing", he said with a toothy grin. I giggled. But our moment was Interrupted. I heard someone clear they're throat. We both looked and saw it was dean. Way to kill a moment dean. He had a eyebrow raised. "So are we going to talk about this?", he asked raising his hands towards Derek.

I gulped nervously. But the hand I was holding squeezed mine. I looked at Derek and he gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded and smiled back.

I looked back at my 'brothers'

"Well guys, this is Derek, he is a werewolf, but I think you already knew that, he's my boyfriend and my mate, Derek, these are my brothers, dean, Sammy, and Cas", I said introducing them.

It took a minute before dean said something. "I say we shoot him", dean said holding up his gun.

I sat up more straight. "No! No one is shooting anyone!", I yelled at dean.

"The ones you should be shooting are the back stabbers that think they can just suddenly come back into my life, Derek is innocent, he and his pack protect this small ass town", I said sternly.

Sammy looked at dean. "I think she's right dean, Derek hasn't done anything, and we can't just shoot Lillie's boyfriend", he said.

Dean groaned. "Ah, man I loaded it for nothing then, (he points his gun at Derek though) if you ever hurt her in any way or shape, I'm coming after your Wolfy ass, mark my words mutt", he threatened Derek.

"Dean!", i hissed through my teeth.

He raised his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay, I'm putting it down, geez the wheeze", he said whining. He did put the gun down on the table.

"So what are we going to do about this? About them?", Sammy asked.

Good point.

"Mmmm", I said putting my pointer finger to my chin.

"You have a sexy thinking face", Derek whispered into my ear. I immediately blushed.

Then I remembered, how could I forget?

"They can't come in, unless you invite them in, it's like a barrier, if you don't let them in, they can't come in anywhere, they'll be stuck in the doorway", I said.

"But none of your stuff can work on them, they're not the vampires your used to killing, and no were not killing them, even though I'm Royally pissed and really mad at them. We are not killing them, I mean it, I'm looking at you dean, (he pouted)

they're not after you, they're after me, so if I stick with any of you, and we're in a place they've never been in, so I think we're pretty good, besides the fact that, when I go to school, they also can get into the school and your not taking me ...

they're not after you, they're after me, so if I stick with any of you, and we're in a place they've never been in, so I think we're pretty good, besides the fact that, when I go to school, they also can get into the school and your not taking me out of school", I said.

"The pack can stick with you while I can't, and I'll be in the school once schools over, so they can't get to you", Derek said.

"And I'm only a prayer away, need me in a flash and I'll be there", Cas said.

"And we're only a call away, even though we can't kill the bastards, we can still smoke they're asses", dean said gruffly.

Sammy nodded. Well I guess it's settled. This is going to be a pain in the ass. But I think it's going to work. Hopefully. Because I was not ready to forgive them. And I don't think I'm going to be for awhile.

And I know they'll try to get they're chance every time they can. And that will just make things worse. Dear chuck please help us.

Because we're going to need it.