Finding them

A month later

It's been a month, and Lillie hasn't gotten any better. She always stayed in her room. Either reading or looking out the window. They tried to make her eat, she wouldn't, they even tried to leave a plate of food outside, she wouldn't even eat that. She was getting thinner. And they were starting to worry. So Didyme had enough. She walked into the throne room. She put her hands on her hips. She looked at her two brothers and her husband. She gave them a stern look. "I've given her, her time to sulk, but I've have had it! I'm sending Demetri and Alec to go find Derek, and I'll be calling the mikaelsons to come here, and I will reunite them for once and for all, I'm done with this shit!", she sternly. Her eyes glazing. Some were scared of her when she got like this. But the brothers were used to it.

"I agree my love, i think it's time they know, Demetri, Alec, I need you two to go find Derek, Alec I will need you to use your gift on him, if he doesn't come willingly, but under no circumstances will you tell him Lillie's alive, he will probably not believe you and try to attack you in blind rage, do you understand me?", Marcus said. The two nodded. "Yes master", they both said at the same time.

They pulled they're hoods up. And ran out of the throne room. Immediately starting they're mission.

Didyme smiled at her husband. She sped over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you honey", she said lovingly.

He smiled at her. "It's no problem my love, I believe that she should have her mates with her", he said. As her guardian he should want her to be happy and healthy. Which of both she is not.

"I have to go, I have people to call, and hopefully they will come", Didyme said. She kissed her husbands lips before pulling back and leaving the throne room.

She walked into her room and pulled out her phone. She dialed the first one she saw.

Elijah.

It rang for some time. She thought he wouldn't answer. But at the last ring, he did. "Hello?", she heard a raspy voice say. Poor Elijah. She felt so bad for him.

"Hello Elijah", she said softly.

It was silent for a second.

"Hello Didyme", he said simply.

"There's a reason I called today, I need you and your siblings to come to the castle, but I can't say now, but once you are here, I will be able to tell you, can you do that?", she asked him. It was again silent. Then she heard a sigh. A heartbreaking sigh. "I believe we can, I will try to Cox my siblings out of They're rooms, we will see you in two days tops", he said, his voice sounded tired and not happy. He still sounded heartbroken. He didn't know. He didn't know his mate was alive.

"Thank you Elijah, I will be seeing you in two days", she said. They soon said they're goodbyes.

She then dialed Garrett's number. It only took three rings before he answered. "Hello?", he said gruffly.

"Garrett, it's me", she said softly and nicely.

"Oh hey Didyme, what's up?", he said. His voice sounded simple and plain, no sound of goofiness in sight.

"There's a reason I called today, I need you and the girls to come to the castle, it's very important, but I can't say now, but once you and the girls are here will I be able to say, I just need you to be here, can you do that?", she asked him. It was silent for a second.

"Yeah I can try, I'll have to talk to the girls, if they agree, you'll see us in two days tops", he said. Didyme smiled.

"Alright Garrett, I will see you in two days", she said. They soon said they're goodbyes.