Better half

Lillie's POV a week later

Schools been okay, but I think they're catching on with me and Derek. But they haven't completely caught on yet. Thank god for that! I don't know what Derek's going to tell them, but I'm going to wait until he tells them, since they're his friends. But for the past few days were magical. He was amazing. He took me on dates, he took me to the woods to our spot. And soon later today he was going to take me to his house for the first time.

Once the bell rang, I hurriedly slugged My backpack over my back and hurriedly walked out of the class and out of school. I smiled when I saw him waiting for me, with his usual smile.

(Ignore Erica)

(Ignore Erica)

Man I loved his smile. He had the most beautiful smile. I walked over to his side and leaned on the door. "Hey there big buy", I said with a smile. He smiled and took off his sunglasses to look at me with his greenish brownish eyes, his eyes flashed red for a second.

"Hey beautiful, get in", he said flashing me a smile

"Hey beautiful, get in", he said flashing me a smile. God I loved his smile. I literally almost melted. But shook out of my trance and walked to the other side and got in the already opened door. I closed the door, and like everyday from the day he first picked me up, he attacked me, nuzzled his facial haired cheeks against my neck. I giggled because it tickled. I moved my head so he could get more of my neck. Letting him scent Mark me. He laid a little kiss to my neck. I bit my lip, because it felt weird when he did that. He stopped scent marking me and kissed my blushing cheek. He smiled at me. "How was school beautiful?", he asked me. I smiled and kissed his scruffy cheek.

"Better now that I'm with you", I said. It was true. I loved being with him. I always have, since the day we met. He chuckled and smirked. "Ten points to flirting beautiful", he said. And I burst out laughing.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek before starting the car. We listened to some tunes and I did most of the singing off key. He just smiled and chuckled. I'm lucky he deals with my craziness. His hand was in mine, he caressed his thumb over the back of my hand. It felt nice, just holding his hand. I felt at peace and I was starting to forget the heartbreak that they caused me. But I did miss my sister and my dad. I missed them more then anything, but their better off without me.