Heat

(Pretend it's not Jon and it's Klaus)

Lillie's POV

I woke up with a startle, I was sweating so much, that my covers were wet and sticky. Ew! That's so gross! But I was so warm. I kicked off my covers. But guess what, it was still warm as hell. Ugh! Italy, aren't you supposed to be cold at night?! Wait it was, then why am I so warm. And then I remembered, the warm feeling at the beach. With Derek. It's my......Um........it's my lower parts, my clit, oh god just thinking it is making me blush. I knew I couldn't help myself and I knew it wouldn't go away until I found one of my mates to stop it. Ugh.

Fine.

I climbed out of bed and walked over to the door I had attached to mine. I knew one of my mates was sleeping next door to my room. But I forgot who. I was still sleepy so I don't really remember. I was told before but at the moment my Brain wasn't working and I just needed this warm feeling to go away before it got to hot. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I tip toed into the room. I heard low snores coming from the bed. I made my way closer to the bed. And then I could smell who it was. Klaus. Nik.

No wait, I don't want to wake him up. He needs his sleep, and what If he thinks I'm just using him for my...........um........own pleasure. I couldn't do that to him. Nope, nope, nope. I won't do it. I turned around and went to go back to my room. No matter how hot it was going to get. I couldn't do this to him. But as I was going to open the door. I was caught red handed. "Little wolf?", he said behind me. He used his newer nickname for me. I blushed at the nickname he gave me. It was new and I liked it quite a lot. I turned around nervously. I smiled nervously at him. "Uh....hey nik", I said waving nervously. He walked over to me and held me in his arms. "What are you doing up so late love, couldn't sleep?", he asked me. Just his scent was making it harder to think. Damn it!

"Ah, I know what it is, I can smell it all over you, I can smell how wet you are", he whispered into my ear. I blushed bright red at his words. But even though I was red as a strawberry, his words made me get even more hotter. I whimpered.

"Don't worry love, I'll take care of you", he said. Mmm. Please do. He placed his lips on mine. I cupped the back of his neck. I deepened the kiss. More, I need more!

I needed more! I pulled back, I was breathing heavily

I needed more! I pulled back, I was breathing heavily. I looked at him, he was so god damn sexy. He needed out of his clothes now! I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him on the bed. I crawled on top of the bed, and I straddled him. I gripped him by his collar and pressed my lips to his roughly. Without warning I thrust my tongue into his mouth and what I found was so hot. His fangs. I ran my tongue over his fangs. He moaned into my mouth. I smirked and pulled back. I gripped his shirt and pulled hard enough to hear a rip and I threw the destroyed remains of his shirt. I looked at all the delicious skin I could devour with my lips. Mine. I attacked again. My lips found his neck. Bites here, licks there, sucking there. And I wasn't the only one that was enjoying it, I'm just glad these rooms are soundproof.