Age is just a number

Third person POV

As Lillie sat on top of Derek. Both of them didn't here the sound of the lofts door being opened. They didn't hear the sound of the packs heartbeat, and their footsteps. Lillie's face was really close to Derek's. She wasn't going to kiss him. But she was very close to his face. But they both looked towards the door once they heard the sound of a surprised gasp from many people not to far from them.

They saw Malia, Stiles, Lydia, Scott, Peter, Kira, Liam, and Allison.

Derek gently moved Lillie off of him and pushed her behind him. He growled at his fellow pack friends. His mind not recognizing them at the moment. Thinking they were someone else and they were trying to hurt his mate. But Lillie got in front of him. Cupping his face. She shh'd him, caressing his face. "Come on big guy look at me, look at me Der", she whispered softly. It took a minute for him to look away from them, and back to his mate. He only saw her beautiful smile. Her beautiful blue eyes. His red eyes went back to his greenish brownish ones. Lillie smiled at her mate. "There's my big guy, you got to relax okay, they aren't going to hurt you, you just to got realize who they are first Der", she said softly so he could understand. He nodded softly and nuzzled his face into his mates neck.

"Mate", he whispered into her neck. She smiled as she ran her fingers through his soft locks. "That's right Der, mate", she said softly into his ear. He nuzzled his face into her neck, scent marking her.

She giggled as she felt his facial hair on her neck. A minute later, she could tell he was relaxed. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "You good there big guy?", she asked him.

She felt him nod into her neck. She smiled again before slowly pulling back. She smiled at him. Caressing his cheeks with her thumbs. "That's my big guy", she said softly. He smiled softly and leaned into her palm. Lightly kissing her palm.

"My beautiful mate", he whispered so only she could hear it. She smiled wider.

"Now how about we go talk to them, since they seem pretty confused about all this", she said. He didn't seem to like that idea. His grumpy sour wolf face back on. She laughed and patted his cheek softly. "Hey, it won't be that bad, quit being such a pouty wolf", she said kissing his cheek.

He mumbled something under his breath, she couldn't hear it, but she laughed anyways.

And soon they made their way over to the others. Lillie stood a little ways distant from Derek, not knowing if he wanted to show any touching to his friends. But that didn't stop his from wrapping his arm around her waist and bringing her closer to him. Making her sequel a little. She blushed as they got stared by them, Peter who was Derek uncle smirked at Derek. He walked over to Derek and slapped a hand on his shoulder. "I knew one day you'd find your little mate, I just isn't realize she would be so small and little, and let's not forget younger", he said as he stared at Lillie. Which only made Derek growl at Peter. Peter our his hands up in mocking surrender.

"You two, are mates?", Scott asked the two. Lillie gave him a smile and nodded.

"But your only 16 and he's 23", stiles said. Lillie got closer to Derek and laid her head on his chest. "Age is just a number, it doesn't change our feelings for each other", she said with a smile on her face as she stared at Derek. Who was still glaring at his uncle.

They all thought it was weird. But it couldn't be that bad right? They weren't hurting anybody by being together right.

"I think it's cute, you should see the age difference between my mom and my dad, now that's a big age difference", Kira said with a smile on her face. She approved of their relationship. She didn't find it weird, when her mother was way older then her father.

The others found it weird but not wrong. But peter circled around the two. With Derek still glaring at him.

Peter picked up a scent, a familiar scent. Vampire. And it was basically oozing around the girl his nephew thought his mate was. He didn't trust her. He didn't like her smell. The vampire smell. She looked human but smelled like vampire. He didn't know Derek couldn't smell it. He basically scent marks her all day. How does he not smell it? Was he being tricked by her vampire beauty? Or was he being tricked somehow he didn't know.

He stopped in front of the girl. Looking her over. Getting closer but Derek wouldn't let him. "Tell us then, why do you smell like a vampire?", he asked her. Her eyes widened. Oh shit!

Peter had a smirk growing on his lips. 'Got ya, you little tricking bitch' he thought.

He pushed Derek away and gripped his hand around Lillie's neck. Cutting off her air supply. His eyes glowing blue. He saw her try to rip his hand from her neck. He felt her tiny nails scratching at his hand. Her face turning red. "Peter stop this", Scott said trying to get Peter to stop hurting Lillie. But Peter only ignored the young pup.

He looked into the baby blue eyes of Lillie. "Tell us what you were planning on doing with Derek, you tricky little bitch!", he growled at her.

But she couldn't, not without air. She desperately tried to get air. But if was no use against the tight grip around her neck. Her face getting more red by getting no air in her lungs. He felt hands grab at his shoulder. But that didn't stop him at all. "Peter stop! She can't breathe!", Scott yelled at him.

But yet again peter ignored him. Only staring into the pale blue eyes of Lillie. But let go once he felt a heavy force tackling him to the ground.

He fell to the ground with a grunt. He saw Derek on top of him with red glowing eyes. Derek roared in his face. "Your lucky hour my uncle, or I would have killed you a second time! Don't touch my mate!", he roared.

"Don't you see Derek! She's tricking you somehow! She's a vampire! She's tricking you with her vampire powers!", Peter yelled at his nephew.

"Well then, do vampires need air to live?", stiles asked as he watched as Lillie gasped for air. Grasping her hand around her bruised neck. Everyone could hear her gasps and heaves coming from her. She felt so weak. She felt like she couldn't get enough air.

She looked at Peter and glared. "I'm only 1/3 vampire you dick", she said as her voice cracked.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Lillie with wide filled eyes. 1/3 vampire?! How is that possible?!