Davina

Lillie's POV

Schools so fucking stupid. Stupid asshole teacher for making me stay after school for detention. I didn't do anything wrong. He just pointed a ruler at me and said there's a idiot on one side of this ruler. I then said 'if your an idiot why are you teaching?' He didn't like that very much. He got all red in the face. Truth hurts bro.

Scott and stiles found it hilarious. It was very funny.

But I told them I would be fine and they can leave school and I would see them at the loft.

I think they told Derek that I had detention after school. So he texted me, that he would be here in a few minutes. He also found it funny. Everyone did except for the idiot. Poor unfortunate idiot.

I had my bag around my shoulders and was walking towards the doors of the school.

But then I heard the lockers banging. I jumped literally a mile. I turned around and saw the bitch who took kol from me. I grew angry. "What do you want Davina", I said angrily.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you", she said angrily.

"What the fuck do you mean, you took him from me, what's the fucking problem!", I yelled angrily at her.

She started to get closer. "My problem is you! He was supposed to be with me, not you, my spell wasn't supposed to end, but it did, because he loved you to fucking much!", she yelled at me.

I raised an eyebrow. Spell?

"What fucking spell?", I said.

She sneered at me. "The spell I put on your mates, to make them ignore you, to stop loving you, but it didn't last long, because they love your stupid ass too fucking much! You don't deserve them, I did, Hayley did, hope did, not you, you just a fucking whore!", she yelled at me.

She put a spell on them?

She made them ignore me?

She made them stop loving me?

But it didn't work.

Elijah. That's why he came. He does love me. I feel so god damn stupid.

Lijah.

I grew angry, no I grew furious.

"You took them away from me! You made me abandon them like I thought they did me, but they didn't, it was all you! Why! They loved me and I loved them!", I yelled at her as I got closer and closer.

"You had too much of they're love, I wanted a little taste of that, but the little bitch was being jealous and greedy, so I did what I had to, and why do you care, you told Elijah you didn't want to be with him or any of them, how do you think he feels right now, his mate chose a mutt over him, they loved you, you little bitch! And yet you abandoned them just like that", she yelled at me. But her voice was getting heavier and heavier as I used my powers on her.

I stopped using them, when I knew she was right. I abandoned them when they needed me the most. I fell to my knees. I felt a dribble of blood come out of my nose. "Your powers are killing you, because the mating bond is so weak, it's weaking you, if you use any more, well let's just say, you won't be around much longer", she said when a smirk on her face.

She used her powers on me and it felt like my Brain was going to explode.

I screamed in pain.

I heard a beep coming from my phone.

She snatched my phone from me.

"Who's this big guy? Oh is this your mutt? He's hot for a werewolf mutt, maybe I'll pay him a visit", she said smirking.

I fell to my hands and knees. I breathed heavily. "You leave him alone, or I swear I'll rip your head off myself", I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"I don't think you'll be doing anything for awhile", she said as she used her powers on me again. I screamed bloody murder. Holy shit this hurt!

"And Kol is mine, he's mine now", she whispered and laughed darkly into my ear.

My vision was getting hazy and I was seeing spots.

No Kol!

I passed out from the pain.

Third person POV

Davina saw one of her many witchy friends. "Bag her and let's go", she said as she walked towards the door. The little bitch wasn't going to be a problem in her story anymore. Kol was hers and no one was going to stop her.

Her friend threw Lillie over his shoulder and he followed after Davina. He's got to admit, she wasn't heavy at all. But he wanted to know was why she was so important to Davina anyways?