Meeting him

Lillie's POV two weeks later

Being smushed in a cuddle, by a moose looking human, and a freaking angel. Was okay, but starting to get hot. (Not like that, but sometimes I wish🥴)

I some how got out of the cuddle that we had. And since dean. We're partners in crime, but he does not cuddle. Was asleep. I left a note saying I was going to take a walk. And since it was daylight no one can kidnap me in broad daylight. I left the note sticking to deans forehead. I giggled to myself, he was going to get me back. But I had fun with it. I grabbed my jacket, and grabbed the hotel key, I closed the door slowly, so it wouldn't be so loud. I walked down the stairs, and made my way towards the streets so I can get to the sidewalk.

And some how I made my way towards the woods and no it wasn't the same woods I got kidnapped in. This was a different woods. It was beautiful. The flowers, the trees, all of it was beautiful.

But I literally almost jumped out of my skin when I heard an mans voice, "what are you doing here? This is private property", I heard the mans voice from behind me. For some reason his voice sounded like honeysuckle. Mmm. I smelled the air, it smelled like honeysuckle, flowers, and mate. Wait what! What did I just say? I don't even know what a mate is and I'm calling this guy my mate. I turned around and saw a very handsome man. Man he was handsome.

Third person POV

Third person POV

Derek could tell someone was in his woods and getting close to the house, so he told everyone to stay where they were, just in case if it were the alpha pack. He ran outside, and started to run. He caught a scent, it was one that he's never smelt before. But it was causing his wolf to yip and howl in happiness as if it was still a pup. He followed the delicious smelling scent. Until he could only see the back of a girl. She had beautiful white blonde hair, and she was pretty small. "what are you doing here? This is private property", he said to her. But once she turned around, his brown eyes caught her beautiful baby blue eyes. "MATE!", his wolf howled. His wolf kept chanting it. Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate!

He couldn't help himself and he started to run towards her. He leaped and jumped onto her. Making her fall into the leaves. He heard a squeal. And then a laugh. He got up a bit. "Okay big guy, your a little heavy", he could hear her bell like voice. He loved the sound of it. He couldn't get enough of it. He flashed his red eyes at her, but not in the way he wanted to kill her. But to show her who was her alpha mate was,

 But to show her who was her alpha mate was,