Bound to you

Lillie's POV

When I woke up, I was laying on top of nik. Mmm. I didn't want to get up. But I wanted to take a shower. Not that I wanted to shower off any of his markings. But I needed to get up. I groaned and got up. Which caused someone to wake up. I was then pinned to the bed. Nik was looking down at me with a smirk on his lips. He bent down and kissed my lips. I moaned and kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him

I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He held his hands around my naked back. He brought me closer to his body. I moaned softly when his fangs poked at my lips. I licked his fangs, making him moan in my mouth. I fought for dominance and I won, my tongue explored his mouth. Hot, warm, flavorful, MINE! He moaned as I explored what was mine. I could feel his cock hardening. It rested against my thigh. MINE! I pulled away from the kiss and sunk my teeth into his neck. Tasting the sweet but tangy blood. He roared as I bit him. His fangs bit into the mark he had on my neck. I cried out and let go of the skin I had in my mouth.

I rolled over and straddled him

I rolled over and straddled him. I growled at him. I moved my hips with his. He moaned as my hips grinded with his. His hands went to my hips, then rested to my breasts. He moved them around, making me bring my head back and moan loudly. His thumbs played with my nipples. I cried out again. "Klaus!", I moaned his name. "That's it baby girl, moan my name", he said. He then sat up and brought my nipple to his lips and suckled on it. I cried out and clawed at his back. I grinded my hips with his. Back and forth, back and forth. I moaned loudly. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I could feel the warm feeling come back. I pushed him onto the bed. "Mine! Mine! Mine! You are mine!", I growled at him. He stayed laying down. "Yours", he said. Good. I straddled him again. "I want you, I want every bit of you, I want you so much, I want you to take me, now, I need you", I said as I begged him. "Lillie I can't, you know I can't", he said. I growled in anger. I bit into his neck. Claiming him again. Mine! Mine! He was mine! I moved my way down, kissing biting, sucking. I got lower to his chest. I bit into his chest muscles. I kissed his tattoos, I moved my way down to his stomach. "Lillie stop it", he said warning me. But I didn't listen. I went lower to his V-line. I kissed and sucked my way down his happy trail. Until I was face to face with his cock. My mouth watered. I licked it. But before I could even wrap my lips around him, in a flash, I was pinned back to the bed. My arms pinned to the sides of my head. I growled. His golden werewolf eyes looking into mine. His lips shaped into a snarl.