Beach day

Lillie's POV the next day

Derek was taking us to the beach, saying something like 'we need to get out, we can't hole each other in this hotel room'.

So now I was choosing the right bathing suit to wear. I sighed and chose the teal blue one. I put it on and then put on the white sleeve shirt and white shorts.

I grabbed my flip flops and got my bag. I brushed my hair, and teeth. I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and opened the door. I saw him and man was he gorgeous. I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. "Hey beautiful, you look gorgeous", he said. I smiled more. "You don't look to bad yourself big Guy", I said smirking. He chuckled, he leaned down and pecked my lips. Mmm. Warm and soft. I kissed back.

We pulled back.

"You ready?", he asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Let's go hot stuff", I said.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. We walked down the stairs and walked to the car. He opened the door for me. "Why thank you", I said smiling at him. He just smiled back at me.

He closed my door and walked over to his side of the car and got in. He started the car and she started up with a purr.

The radio came on, and a random song came on. We looked at each other and smiled. He then drove away from the hotel.

It didn't take long to get to the beach, and once we stopped i immediately ran out of the car and into the sand. The sand felt weird in between my toes. I've never been to a beach before.

I walked over to the wet sand, and it felt cool on my feet. I turned around and smiled.

I turned around and saw a hot sight

(He has stubble)

(He has stubble)

I think I was drooling a bit. I bit my lip. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "You like it here?", he asked me. I nodded my head. "I love it, thank you, I really needed this", I said. He smiled his toothy smile and kissed my forehead.

"Well I thought we both needed a little break of hiding the princess", he said smirking. I laughed and playfully hit his chest. I leaned up and pecked his lips. "Thank you", I said softly.