Weak

(Ignore the blood)

A day later.

Renesmee was awoken by the doorbell, she groaned and rolled off the bed, not waking marcel. She blushed, she now knew, he was her mate, but she was still shy around him. It's not everyday you get a handsome vampire as a mate.

She rubbed her eyes, getting the sleep out of her eyes. She made her way to the front door, she opened the door, good thing it was still dark. But she was surprised to see who was at the door.

She raised an eyebrow. The kings?

Oh that's right, they were supposed to come today.

Aro smiled at the sleepy teen.

"Hello dear renesmee, I see we have awoken you from your slumber, I'm terribly sorry about that", he said apolitical.

Renesmee smiled at the man. "It's fine, I'm pretty sure your guys are here to see Lillie, huh", she said.

Aro smiled and nodded. "We are, how is she?", he asked her. He felt so much worry and sadness.

Renesmee sighed. Running a hand through her hair. "She's the same, but the good thing is, she hasn't gotten worse, but that's what I'm afraid of, what if she doesn't wake up", she said as her eyes weld up with tears.

The kings could smell the sweet and bitter smell of tears.

It surprised Renesmee when Cauis put a hand on her shoulder. He gave her a small smile. "She's lillie, she can fight through anything, she got through us, she can get through this", he said softly. Renesmee smiled back and nodded. She then moved out of the way so they could come inside. They walked inside, she motioned for them to follow her.

They went down a few halls, before they got to Lillie's room. Renesmee opened the door. She saw Derek laying his head down on the bed, half of his body on the bed and the other part on the couch that was close to the bed. She smiled, he finally fell asleep, he needed some sleep.

The mikaelsons were the same. Laying They're heads down on the bed. Sam, Dean And Cas were sleeping on the extra big couch bed that was in the room. And Alistair was just sitting in one of the beds. Sitting down, with his chin resting on his fists.

Alec, Jane And Demetri went hunting just awhile ago.

Alistair then noticed the extra presence in the room. He looked away from his sleeping daughter and looked at Renesmee and the kings. Alistair gave Renesmee a small smile. But gave the kings a weary look. Renesmee gave him a look that said it was alright. He nodded his head.

Renesmee looked at the kings, who were looking at the sleeping Lillie. They looked confused. Renesmee looked at them with a confused look on her face. "What's wrong?", she asked them.

"Her heartbeats fine, her blood is functioning fine, there should be nothing wrong with her", Aro said.

"I know, we checked, her heart was in pretty bad shape for awhile, the bitch squeezed her heart before we got to her, we don't know what's wrong with her, she should be fine, and yet she's not", Renesmee said. The kings looked pretty angry while getting this information, if the bitch wasn't already dead, they would have killed her for hurting they're Lillie.

But once Marcus got a good reading on her. He gasped in shock. It was impossible.

The two other kings looked at they're brother. "Marcus what's wrong brother?", Aro asked him.

"The mate bond, between the six, it's very thin and weak, it's so close to breaking", he said.

Renesmee gasped in shock and fear. She looked at the six of them. "How?", she asked him.

"Her soul is leaving her body, she may have a heartbeat and functioning blood system, but it's her soul, it's leaving her body", Marcus said.

Renesmee gasped in shock again and even more fear. She wasn't ready to lose her. Not now, not ever.

It wasn't even her gasp of shock that woke the six up, it was what Marcus said, and that made them sit up in a sitting position. They had so much fear on they're face.

The pain that was in they're heart was worse then anything they've ever felt before.

"B-But she....she has a heartbeat", Rebekah stuttered.

"For now, once her soul completely leaves her body, her heartbeat will stop forever", Marcus said sadly. The pain in his dead heart was very painful. He didn't want to lose his little Lillie. He was supposed to be her guardian and he couldn't do nothing about it. He felt so weak. He's never felt this way before, because he was always able to do something, but now he couldn't, he couldn't do anything about this.

He was supposed to watch as his little savior withered away into nothing and it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair to her, to them, or him or his brothers. He wasn't ready to lose her. She saw something in him and he saw something in her. He cared for her more then he should've and he was devastated, because he couldn't do anything. She brought everything back to him and he couldn't do anything for her. He couldn't do a thing about this! And it sickened him!  

He wanted to help her so badly and he couldn't, he wanted to see the happiness and the child like eyes open. But he knew he never would again and he hated it! He didn't want this! He wanted her to wake up damn it!

He could hear and see as the six cried through they're sorrows. He could understand what they're going through, when he lost his mate, he was devastated just as them. But seeing them like this, it made him feel so bad for them.

And he felt his own sorrows coming out, his little Lillie. The little girl that would always hug his leg and looked up at him with her sparkly blue eyes. With that contagious smile of hers, with the contagious giggle of hers. And he wished to hear it once more, and he couldn't, he never will again.

He looked at his brothers, he could see the glossiness in they're eyes, the venom tears in they're eyes. He could also feel the feeling of venom tears burn at his eyes. He only wished they could fall.

He slowly walked over to the foot of her bed. He put a hand on her foot. Her cold as ice foot, almost the same temperature as his and that made him even angrier and much more sad.

He looked at the grown up girl that he once knew as the tiny girl. "I'm so sorry Lillie, I'm sorry", he whispered to her. Only wishing she could hear him.

He wished he was lying and she would wake up, but yet he wasn't, and he had to watch as she withered away. They all did.

They all felt too damn weak, because they couldn't do a damn thing about this.

They couldn't wake her up from her forever sleep. And that will always haunt them forever.