Please wake up

Third person POV

They laid Lillie down on the bed, renesmee changed her out of her bloody clothes and into a night gown. They laid her down, she looked just like sleeping beauty, just waiting to wake up.

Derek stayed by her bed side. Holding her hand. Her cold hand, her cold and clammy hand. Along with Derek, the mikaelsons didn't walk away from her bedside. Only to go to the bathroom, they didn't eat, they didn't sleep, they didn't feed.

It went on days to weeks, the blood should have worked, but she didn't. The others, were losing faith. And they didn't know how to tell them.

But then they sent in renesmee and stiles, knowing they could possibly get through to them. Stiles went to Derek and renesmee went to the mikaelsons. Stiles put a hand on Derek's shoulder.

"Derek I think you should go eat something, or at least take a shower", he said softly.

Derek didn't say a word, he just stared at the women he loved.

He then looked at stiles. "What if she wakes up and I'm gone, I don't want her to think I left her", he said, his voice cracking from not talking for a long period of time. He had tears in his eyes.

Stiles looked down at Derek, with sympathy, he felt bad for the alpha wolf. "Me and Renesmee will stay here and watch her, if she wakes we'll get you, I promise", stiles said.

"Stiles is right, she wouldn't want you to do this to yourselves, go eat, go feed, or go shower at least, she wouldn't want to wake up to you guys being weak or smelly, please at least do it for her", renesmee said softly.

Rebekah looked at her brothers, she was scared, the last time she left her baby, she lost her.

"B-But the last time, the last time I left her, I lost her", she whispered as she looked back at her baby laying in the bed. She wanted her baby to wake up, so badly.

Renesmee put a hand on Rebekah's shoulder. "This time you won't, I can promise you that, when you come back, she'll be right here, waiting for you", she whispered softly to Rebekah.

Rebekah looked back at her brothers, to see what they were going to do. Finn sighed. Running a hand over his face. His eyes swollen with sleep and bags. He couldn't lie that he was hungry, for blood, that he felt weak, that he was dying for some sleep. But he looked back at his love. She was worth it. He wanted to stay here until she woke up. He got up, he slowly walked up to her sleeping body. He looked down at her, he caressed her cold cheek. He brought his lips to her forehead.

"I won't be gone for long, my beautiful angel, just get some rest", he whispered to her.

He pulled back. "I love you", he whispered. He brought the blanket up close to her chin, so she wouldn't get cold. It hurt him to leave her, he didn't want to leave her, afraid that the past would reappear.

He looked back at his siblings, seeing they felt the same way. But he could see the way they were.  They were tired, they were hungry, and they needed time for themselves, definitely in the shower.

He sighed. "She's right, we need to clean up and stay fed, we can't be weak and hungry when she does wake up, as much as I hate to leave her, we need to do this", he said as he sighed and ran a hand over his face.

He looked back at the woman he loved. 'It's so damn hard to leave you' he thought.

He grabbed onto her foot, caressing it, before slowly and hesitantly leaving the room.