Can i kiss you?

Hope you guys like this chapter. 🥰❤️💕

Lillie's POV ❤️💗💕 a month later

A month has passed. And it had been magical as hell. I loved being with Derek every second I'm with him. He makes me really happy, he makes all the sad and depressing thoughts go away.

And my 'brothers' are really cool. Me, Cas and Sam still snuggle. But me and dean still prank them. But they still don't know about Derek. I plan on telling them soon, I just don't know when. I'm scared how they'll react. Okay I'm more scared of how dean will react. He's more react and ask questions later.

But I still get nosebleeds, but their tiny ones. Their getting better. Which I'm happy about.

But now, Derek had just taken me on a date. He was so cute. He took us to get something to eat and then we're now walking in the park. It was really nice.

He had his arm wrapped around me. I had my head resting on his chest. We walked throughout the park. It was nice and peaceful. I felt him rub circles into my waist. I smiled and inhaled his scent. He had a really nice scent. I can go hours just smelling his scent. It was amazing.

But soon it was getting cold and I had school. I didn't want to leave, but I had no choice. I gave him my pouty face and eyes, but he just simply smiled and pecked my forehead. "Come on beautiful, don't give me that, tomorrow's Friday, we'll have more time together", he said kissing my nose. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Fine, but you owe me a movie night and cuddles tomorrow", I said trying to be stern but end up laughing. He chuckled and kissed my forehead again.

"Fine by me beautiful, now let's get your beautiful self home", he said. I blushed at his words. Even after a month together, he still knows how to make me blush. It must be a superpower of his.

He walked us to the car, before I can even open the door, he had opened it for me. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "10 points for being such an adorable romantic big guy", I said. I laughed as I saw his cheeks turn red. I rubbed my thumb over his stumbled cheeks. My eyes found his lips, he still hasn't kissed me. The only time was a month ago, and it was me doing the kissing, oh how I wish to feel those warm and luscious lips back on mine. I looked away before he could tell I was staring. I got in the car and watched as he closed the door for me.

I smiled and buckled up. I watched as he slid into the car and started the car. I loved his car. It was so sexy and nice.

The radio turned on and a familiar song came on.

My eyes widened. No. Not this song. Why? Why?

My eyes filled with tears. I couldn't help myself. Nik? I could remember our dance. At the ball so long ago. It felt like years ago. But it was also so fresh in my mind. Nik. I couldn't help but let a tear roll down my cheek. I didn't even see us pull over and Derek turn to look at me. He cupped my face and made me look at him. His thumb rubbed away the tear. He had a frown on his face and concern in his eyes.

"It's them, isn't it?", he asked me.

I sniffled and let more tears roll down my cheeks. Which he wiped away with his thumbs. "I'm sorry Der, I....this song......it just reminded me of them, when they, he made me think he loved me, the memory just hurts so badly, I'm sorry Der", I said as my voice cracked.