Going fucking nuts!

Lillie's POV

I think I'm having a panic attack or I'm going fucking nuts! I don't know which one it is. But both of them are not good!

I ran a hand through my hair. I was breathing heavily. Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!

They moved on! I felt tears well up in my eyes. Oh man! Oh man! They moved on!

I blew it and now they moved on! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I felt the tears stream down my cheeks. I breathed even heavier.

They moved on! They moved! Why!

I fucking blew it! And now they fucking moved on!

I then felt arms wrap around me. But it wasn't of my mates, so it didn't calm me one bit.

"You got to calm down Lillie, it's not good for your health", Marcus said soothingly.

I shook my head. "No, they moved, I messed up, I messed up, I fucking messed up!", I said loudly.

I clawed out of They're hold.

I crawled away from them.

"What's wrong with her?", I heard Cauis ask.

"Separation Of mates aren't good, she hasn't been near her mates in two years, it's not good for either party's", Marcus said. "No wonder they were like that last month", Cauis muttered. But I payed them no mind. I huddled around myself. I breathed heavily. I think I'm going crazy in the head. I'm going fucking nuts!

I wanted to be in my mates arms, but what if they moved on. I wouldn't be able to take the pain. I rather die all over again, then to see them with someone else.

I then saw Cauis come closer. He had his hands up.

"Lillie, little one, do you want to go to a separate room, to clean up?", he asked me. I sniffled and nodded. I raised my hands up. I don't know why, but I wanted to be babied a little. He cracked a small smile. He bent down and picked me up. He carried me bridle style. He carried me out of the throne room. He went down a couple hallways. Before stopping in front of a room. "This was supposed to be your room, whenever you came to stay for awhile, so it will have whatever you need inside", he said as he opened the door.

He set me down. I noticed I got dirt on his clothes. "I got dirt on you, I'm so sorry", I said. He looked down at his now dirty clothes. Then back at me. He gave me a small and sad smile. "You really think I care about my clothes? Lillie you are our chosen one, we are your guardians, and you have no idea how it hurt us to think you were dead for the past two years, or caused a empty hole to be punctured into our dead hearts, just wait until Didyme sees you, she's with the rest of the wives, she hasn't been the same, since you know", he said.

I sighed. "I'm sorry about being dead for the past two years, you know I wouldn't have if I had the choice", I said.

He smiled sadly at me again. "I know little one, I know", he said as he patted my head.

"Now go take a shower and relax", he said giving me one last smile. I smiled back at him. He then left me alone in the room. I sighed and closed the door.

I grabbed a towel from the closet and walked over to the bathroom. I closed the door, I put the towel on the toilet. I then dropped the dirty dress onto the floor, along with my dirty undergarments. Making me naked.

(Ignore the dragon)

I sighed. I saw how dirty I was. Gross. I turned on the shower. Waiting for it to warm up. When it did. I got in it. Feeling the warm water hit my back. Ah, that felt good. Really good. I watched as the dirt washed down my body. And down the drain. I grabbed the soap and started to wash my body. I washed my body good, since I haven't had a shower for literally two years.

I then washed my longer white hair. Once I was done I sat down on the shower floor, and huddled myself around my knees and just rocked myself. I felt so numb. What if they moved on? What if they didn't want me? What if they don't believe it's me? What if they don't love me anymore? Then I don't want to see them, I don't want to see them with someone else, I rather die all over again and be in the void forever then see them with someone else. I may be going fucking crazy, but I don't give a shit. My mates moved on! My mates moved on!

I'm going to be alone forever! I'm going to stay here forever! What if I ask to be on the guard? Since I have my powers? I could have a job on the guard. Yeah, I may be in pain for the rest of my life. But that's life.

I sighed and sniffled. More tears rolled down my cheeks.

A huge part of me wanted to go with them right now. But I couldn't. They wouldn't want me. They moved on! They moved on! And I don't blame them. I've been dead for two years, I loved them more then my own life. But they probably moved on and don't love me anymore.

I clenched my wet hair in my hands as I felt the pain strike my heart again. It hurt so much. I bit my lip from yelling out. It hurt so much. I wanted my mates, I wanted to be in they're arms. But I can't. I can't.

I put my head between my legs and rocked myself. I waited till the water got cold and I got out, I grabbed the towel and dried myself off. I towel dried my hair. I walked out of the bathroom, and looked through the closet. I chose one of the dressed I liked. I put it on.

I then went into the bathroom and braided my hair.

Once I was done, I walked back into the room

I didn't feel like coming out. So I just grabbed one of the books from the book shelf and started to read.

I felt relaxed.

I read for about an hour an a half. Before I heard a knock on the door. I marked my spot in the book and put it down. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. Surprised to see who it was.

Ha! Cliffhanger! Sorry guys! But you'll find out who it is in the next chapter! Love you guys! -F