I'm Rescued

Third person POV

Sam, dean and cas were in the woods, since someone said they heard a blood curling scream come out of the woods. But that was a month ago. "You sure we should do this? There might not even be anything", Dean whined.

"I know somethings out here, I can feel it in my bones", cas said casually. Dean just rolled his eyes. This was a waste of time, and taking him away from his pie time. He wanted pie and a hamburger.

They walked for a little bit longer until they found a old looking bunker looking cabin. They hesitantly walked into it. It was dark and looked as if it hadn't been lived in for years. "Okay, me and cas well check up here, dean you go check basement", Sam said.

Dean pouted. "Why do I always got to check the damn basement? You wusses", he said. He glared at them playfully. Before walking down the stairs. "Damn it's dark and cobweby down here", dean said to himself. He turned his flashlight on. And looked around. He didn't really see anything but just some old junk the previous owners didn't want. He was about to leave back upstairs to tell Sam this was a stupid idea, before his flashlight landed on something, or someone. His eyes widened. "Holy shit! Sam! Cas! Get your asses down here now!", he yelled.

It horrified him a little, he's seen scarier things, but the poor kid, just chained to the wall. Blood seeping, and blood dried everywhere. He didn't even know if they kid was alive still. He was afraid to even look. He didn't even know if anything was still bleeding or not. The big injury was most likely her stomach. He heard footsteps rushing down the stairs.

He heard two gasps as they laid their eyes on the chained white haired girl. "Holy crap", Sam whispered. He walked over to the girl and checked for a pulse. She was still alive, but her heartbeat was fading. Sam turned to Cas. "Can you heal her?", he asked. Cas walked over and put a hand on the girl. "I can, but I can only heal her injuries, she'll have scars", cas said.

"I think she'll be happy that she's alive then dead", dean said sarcastically.

Cas used his angel powers and healed the white haired girl. Making a white light explode in the room. As the light disappeared, so did her injuries.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, they landed on Cas. "Am I dead? Are you an angel?", she asked him.

Cas gave her a tiny smile. "Yes I am an angel, but no your not dead", he said.

Which confused the hell out of Lillie. "I'm saved?", she asked.

Sam came over. "That's right kiddo, your saved, you can rest now", he said putting a hand on her shoulder. She gave him a sleepy smile. "Finally, I'm rescued", she said before closing her eyes.

"Damn I wonder who did this to the poor kid?", dean asked.

"We'll find out soon enough, for now, let's get her back to the hotel", Sam said.

Cas helped break the chains, and carried Lillie out of the scary looking cabin. They walked out of the woods. And back to baby. They didn't want questions on why Cas was carrying an unconscious girl who was very bloody. They drove back to the hotel. Once they got back to the hotel, they looked before getting out, they didn't want anyone seeing her. Cas Carried her up the stairs. They opened their room with the key and opened it. Cas Laid her down on the bed gently.

"We can't just leave her in those clothes, but we're guys it'll look wrong", Sam said pacing.

"Let Cas do it, since he has a clean mind about these things, and it's not like we're perverts", dean said.

He went to get a shirt and shorts for the girl. He came back and gave it to Cas. Cas grabbed them from dean and the two brothers turned around. Cas the sweet angel baby blushed, since it was his first time undressing a human girl. He first took off the girls bloody shirt. Grabbing a few wipes and wiped the blood off her. Before putting on deans shirt on her. He saw the scars and he knew a werewolf hurt her. It was deep and if they hadn't gotten there when they had, she would have died.

He took off her bloody pants and since there was no blood there, he just put the shorts on her.

"Okay done", Cas said with his still Blushed cheeks. The two brothers turned around and looked at the girl. "Damn, they got her pretty good, that scar looks pretty deep", dean said talking about the three long scars on her face. Sam looked at Cas. "Cas when do you think she'll wake up?", he asked him. Cas looked at the girl. "When she decides to", he said. She needed all the rest she could get. He just didn't know how much, and when she'll wake up. Who knows when she'll wake up. It could be days till then.