A month in hell

Third person POV a month later

The mikaelsons, Jane, Alec, Demetri, renesmee and Alistair looked top to bottom. But couldn't find her anywhere.

"I can't find her scent anywhere, she's not here, either a werewolf took her, or she's....", he didn't get to finish the sentence.

"Do not finish that god damn sentence! My mate is not dead! Give me proof you motherfucker, cause only then will I believe that the love of my life is dead! Show me the god damn proof!", Klaus yelled at Demetri.

Demetri sighed but nodded. He knew it was a dead end. But they weren't going to stop until they find her. Dead or alive.

Lillie's POV
It's been a month already, a month in hell. And my slash marks on my face, they were healed and scared now. But I did have a couple broken fingers. Since they think I'm lying. I have a couple broken toes. I was now on my knees because I couldn't stand with most of my toes broken. My arm was broken. They're trying to break me. And they succeeded, but I still don't know who derek hale is. I've never met him in my life. But ever time I say that, another bone is broken. Or another slash on my body. It hurts all over, it feels like I'm in hell. It hurts more then it should. My nose still bleeds and I still cry blood. Which I still don't know why. My powers are weak, really weak, I was just as weak. I can't move without flinching with pain.

I don't know how long I can last. It hurts to breathe. It hurts to do anything.

I heard the door open. I didn't even have to look up to know who it was. "Oh the poor halfling, so weak and stupid", the only other women I've seen for the past month.

I heard two other sets of steps. "Kali don't tease the girl, she's probably telling the truth, don't you think she would have smelt like Derek if she was lying?", I heard a mans voice.

I didn't hear the women named kali talk, so she's probably thinking things over.

I heard the two footsteps coming closer to me. "Are you really a vampire?", another guy asked me. I looked up.

"Yes, but only 1/3 percent, I'm mostly human, I eat human food to survive, I can't even digest human blood, and I'm freaking starving", I whimpered.

I was so hungry.

I could hear them whispering to each other.

Then they left.

I sighed. This was not going well for me.

Someone help me.

After an hour I was about to fall asleep. Until I heard the door open. I didn't look up. I couldn't, I was to weak.

"Okay, a little birdie told me your not lying, you don't smell like hale, so I guess we won't be needing you, your useless", the man that tormented me for a whole month said. I knew what was coming, and I was ready to greet death like it was an old friend. I barely felt his claws dig into my stomach. I did hear the sound of flesh being slashed into.

I could feel the blood dripping down my stomach and could hear the piddle sound of it dripping onto the ground.

"Kali, get the boys ready, we're done here, she'll be dead by the time we leave, it'll send derek a message", the creepy and really messed up guy said.

My vision was getting blurry. Death was coming soon. Real soon and I'll greet him with a smile.

Third person POV

They stopped. Because Elijah fell to his knees holding his stomach.

"Elijah what happened?", Rebekah asked him in concern. Her stomach was killing her. But she couldn't stop now. Elijah groaned. "She's still alive, but I don't know for how long, I can feel her soul leaving, she's dying", Elijah whispered. He couldn't believe it, but how could he not, the feeling of his mates soul fading. It breaking him apart. They looked at him with shocked and worried filled eyes. They had to hurry. If not Lillie was going to die, and none of them wanted that.

Lillie's POV
I could see a white light shinning in my eyes, I smiled. Hello sweet and beautiful death come welcome me in your light. Take the pain away.

I'm ready.